The Witch And Devils Love confession

(This takes place during very beginning of Ep 3)

Miorine was leading Suletta and Y/n through the halls as they discuss the duel.

Miorine: That's why you two have to win so you won't be expelled and I don't have to marry.
Y/n: I have no problem dueling but...
Suletta: I don't want to.
Miorine: What?!
Y/n: I knew it...

Y/N's phone starts ringing, it's a a phone call from his Mom, and he picks up the phone leading him away from the conversation

Suletta looks at y/n while he's on the phone
Suletta: Miorine do you remember my list? The list of things I wanted to do when I went to school.
Make friends, call them by nicknames, study in the library, eat lunch on the roof and... go on dates.
Miorine: what was that last one?
Suletta: I want to go on dates!
Miorine flicks sulettas nose
Miorine: your sex craved
Suletta: I-I can't go on dates once I'm married!
Miorine: whyever not?
Suletta: cheating is wrong!
Miorine: Why not ask Y/n?
Suletta: huh?!
Miorine: it's so obvious, both of you are always around each other and I caught you two sleeping in each others arms. What more is there?
Suletta: I-I don't know if he feels the same way... I think he's just being a good friend like he said...
Y/n who finished the phone call a little bit ago listened in on the conversation.
Y/n: what is this I hear about dates and Me?
Suletta: Y/N-SAN!! I'm sorry please forget anything you just heard! (Starts to run towards the window)

Y/n starts to chase after Suletta. Grabbing a beer by railing and flipping himself through it.

Y/n: Suletta wait!
Suletta: NO WHAT I SAID WAS SO EMBARRASSING!
Y/n: Suletta Wait! I'm not good at confessing either so I'll just say it! I LIKE YOU!
Suletta pauses and looks back
Suletta: huh?
Y/n: Like, Like, like you...
Y/n reaches suletta and grabs both her hands together.
Y/n: I really care for your suletta and would like to ask you out! After this duel I want to know if you'd like to go out on a date with me!
Suletta who's now exploding redder then any tomato!
Suletta: eh-eH-Eh EHHH!
Suletta: do you mean that we'll be... boy-friend an-and girl-friend?
Y/n: I hope for that and if you want too then Yes!
Suletta: ah... Ye-Yes! I would lo-lo-Love to go out with you to-too!
Suletta puts her arms around Y/N's neck and Y/N wraps his arms around her waist with both starting into each others eyes with shiny pupils the shape of hearts.

Miorine who's now getting annoyed with all of this lover stuff.
Miorine: would you too just cut it out already! Don't forget that if you lose the duel then you'll both be separated
This hurt sulettas heart, to be separated from the guy who just confessed to her and her to him.
Suletta: NO! I don't want that!
Miorine: then you better get your head in the game!
Y/n: Hey say, what about you?
Miorine: what about me?
Y/n: aren't you part of this pologamy too?
Miorine: Calm down! It's not gonna happen right away. The legal age for marriage is 17. Meaning it won't happen until my next birthday.
Y/n and Suletta: Oh...
Miorine turns her head and dose a "Humph"!

Writer note- I really think this is the perfect time to make their relationship official. Especially with the Mecha Ship coming soon
Suletta x Y/N Miorine
Aerial x Mazinkaiser