Deciding the fate of the Witch And Emperor

The duel had just been ended with guels defeat.

Zooming in at the battle field, Kaiser and Aerial were standing right in front of each other holding their respective pilots.

Suletta: Did you just say?...We're both brides?...
Miorine: Yes, the both of you won and both hold the right to my hand in marriage. My lousy father decide I'm to marry whoever the holder is.
Y/N: but I- We never asked for this
Miorine: Don't worry, I'm not gonna do it, all I want is to go to earth.

We see the students of the school reacting to the whole thing

Student 1: Ehh? No way...
Student 2: Guel Lost?
Student 3: I don't believe it
Nika: wow... they build mobile suits like that in mercury and at the Photon corporation?

Then everyone's phones get jammed
Giant Alert signs appear in battle arena and Front Management Company mobile suits drop in.

Mobile suit 1: WARNING! Cease duelling immediately! Repeat! Cease duelling immediately! Student ID LP041 Suletta Mercury. You and your mobile suit are to be taken into custody on suspicion of using a Gundam.

Suletta: A Gundam? You've got it wrong! This is Aerial!
Miorine: Lower your weapons! Your Job is to be managing the fronts. This is a school!

Mobile suit 1: Rules set by the president take precedence over all others. And you! Student ID LP028 Y/N Kabuto. You and your mobile suit are to be taken into custody on suspicion of illegal weaponry.

Y/N: damn... I liked it here  (they're not wrong, kaiser is not a mobile suit, he's a Super Robot)
Y/n's phone rings with a message from his mom.
Mom: just go along with it ok?
Suletta: The President?
Miorine: That Lousy Father Of Mine...

Chapter 2- Crused Mobile Suit and Super Robot

Worker 1: weren't all gundams types disposed of?
Worker 2: it certainly doesn't look like an old machine.
Worker 3: Don't these things take their pilots life?
Worker 1: yeah, but she is alive, isn't she?
Worker 3: and the skull mobile suit?
Worker 1: I, Don't even want to be near that thing

Cuts to interrogation room

Interrogator: Suletta Mercury. Age 17. Student ID LP041. Piloting department... Father is deceased and your mother is currently assigned to Lagrange 1. Is that correct?
Suletta: I already answered you.
Interrogator: Is that Correct
Suletta: Yes.
Interrogator: Do you acknowledge that the machine you were piloting was a Gundam?
Suletta: Her name is Aerial!
Interrogator: And that the use of machines equipped with the GUND Format has been frozen and prohibited by the agreement?
Suletta: I don't know... what your talking about.
Interrogator: Suletta Mercury. Are you not a member of the Vanadis Institute that developed the Gundams?

A second integration room.
Interrogator: Y/N Kabuto. Age 17. Student ID Lp028. Piloting department. Your Fathers deceased, Your Mothers the president of the Photon Power Corporation. Is that correct?
Y/n: yes
Integrator: do you acknowledge that the machine you were piloting is a Weapon unknown to all party's ?
Y/N: No.
Integrator: sigh...

We see the perspective of a security camera which is being by a bunch of head managers.

Woman: she doesn't look like a witch

Old man: Any links to Vandis?

Middle aged man1: Her mobile suit is registered to the shin sei development Corporation of Mercury.  We're still in investigation

middle aged man 2: If she's not a witch, then how do you explain this? Do you think a bunch of miners at mercury could build their own gundam?!

Old man: or perhaps it's a ghost.