Aerial and Mazinkaiser Team Deathmatch!

Guel was testing out the new mobile suit given to him by his father. But he did not like all the extra extra features that were put in. He saw them as an insult to his skills as a pilot.  But his dad slaps him calling him childish and the duel much more important. But most of all, the thing that surprised Guel the most was that he was getting multiple squad units.

Guel: Dad why are there over 50 mobile suits here!
Vim: Do you realize what your going up against boy? Not only are you going up against a Gundam but also a SUPER ROBOT!
Guel: Augh.... A Super robot?
Vim: Yes you fool! And if we crush that thing it'll show that Jeturk mobile suits are superior to some wind up toy!
Guel: but still.. a 50 v 2 doesn't seem honorable...
Vim: forget that! This is more then a match! It's business!
Guel: ... yes father...
Vim: you better win
Guel: ... yes sir....

We cut in to suletta dressing up while on a call with her mother.

Suletta: Say, mom what's a Gundam?
Prospera: what's this all of a sudden?
Suletta: People from the Benerit Group say that Aerials a Gundam. And they even called me a witch. Is that true?
Prospera: I don't recall raising you as a witch.
Suletta: Neither do I.
Prospera: Of course, I know about the past incident, and about Gundams. But you and Aerial are not like that. You're both my precious daughters. Your mom will vouch for you. By the way don't you have to get going?

Suletta looks down at the time
Suletta: Oh, No! Well, good luck at work Mom!
Prospera: Thank you. Good luck to you too.
Suletta: Goodbye!
Prospera: wait suletta
Suletta: what is it mom?
Prospera: I've got to tell you that if you win this duel, we're gonna be selling Aerial and Me And you to the Photon Power Corporation.
Suletta: Huughh! That's Y/N's place!
Prospera: Y/n? That's the guy who has your hand in marriage currently right?
Suletta blushes and looks down
Suletta: umm... well yeah, but we're not rushing it! We're about to go on our first date after we win this duel!
Prospera: Wow very confident, looks like they boy has made a good impression on you. Hope I get to meet him soon, he sounds like a nice guy.
Suletta: HE'S THE BEST! You won't believe what he did, when I was locked up he brought me a giant plate of delish food
Prospera remembers the days in which her husband would do the same
Prospera: oh? Looks like you got quite the catch, I bet he's pretty cute too. Now I can't wait to meet him. Well better get going, OH! And don't forget that Aerial is now being handled By the Photon group! They told me they'll be giving her some new upgrades ain't that cool?
Suletta: Wow really? Upgrades! ahh! I'm late! Bye mom!

Now it's the day time and Suletta is walking with
Y/N through the halls of the school as she hears kids around her talking about her.

Until Nika rushed to her asking her about mobile suit and what it's powered by. But then Guel comes through

Guel: Hey! Mercurian wench! Skull Douche! Our last duel was voided! Now we'll settle things for real.

Suletta gets scarred and jumps behind Y/N, she's scared to respond but try's to do so confidently.
Suletta: so our opponent will be?
Guel: Me!
Suletta: That's a relief
Guel: A RELIEF?!
Suletta: W-Well, you know, We already won once...
Guel: Don't get carried away, you bumpkin!
Suletta: W-Well then, We'll be going!
Suletta try's to walk away but gets her arm grabbed by Y/N
Suletta: Y/N...?
Y/N: We're you never taught manner?! Where do you get off talking to a girl like that?!
Guel: Don't think just because you won one fluke you get to raise your voice at me!
Y/N: Oh it ain't because we won, it's because I know what kind of man you are!
Guel: Humm!!! Ok my apologies for being rude to the mercurian girl
The tension in the room calms down and Guel walks away. After he walks away Suletta looks at Y/N and He looks back at her.
Suletta: Thank you, for defending me.
Y/N: I promise to always protect you and you did a great job yourself
Suletta blushes at the comment
Suletta: Arigato. (Thank you)