Prologue. The debt

"SOCKS- JOOCIE-! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"
Meme screamed.

"Hahaha! Get pranked!"
Socks laughed.

"This isn't funny Socks, all my work WAS ON THAT FILE!"
Meme yelled.

"Meme take a chill pill, I'm sure it wasn't that important-!"
Joocie reassured Meme.

Which obviously didn't help, Meme was furious red was all over his face, steams practically coming out of his ears, his hands trembled in anger. But he took a deep breath to calm down.

"That file...was the file that was the most important thing ever, THAT FILE- HAHAHAHAHAHAH- WAS MY RESEARCH FILE-!"
Meme laughed like a maniac.

"I'm scared-"
Joocie whispered.

"No kidding."
Socks replied with a shiver.

"DON'T YOU KNOW MY RESEARCH FILES WERE THE KEY TO SAVE HUMANITY IF ANYTHING EVER WENT WRONG!? LIKE THE AI TAKING OVER!? HUH? HUH?!"
Meme continued to yell at Joocie and Socks.

"Uh-uhhhhhhh-we're sorry-?"
Socks apologies weakly and nervously.

"WELL SORRY AIN'T GONNA CUT IT, THAT FILE IS  LITERALLY WORTH  A THOUSAND DOLLARS!! AND YOU JUST DELETED IT! YOU OWE ME JUICE BOX- AND YOU TOO ORANGE ASTRONAUT!"
Meme shouted at them angrily.

"Oooohhhh it's that bad- Abort Socks Abort!"
Joocie starts to push Socks away from the scene.

Meme glared at them before picking up a pink slipper and throwing it at them, only to miss and hit the wall. The wall cracked a bit.

Joocie and Socks swallowed nervously and smiled.

"Oh no you don't. You owe me 150K! EACH."
Meme smiled.

"WHAT!?"
Joocie and Socks yelled in usion.

"That's right! It's only fair, especially when you literally erased all of the government files I've been working on for 15 years!"
Meme grabbed the other pink slipped and threw it at them again, missing but making the wall crack more.

"Do you really want to see what I can do with... medical, and degree?"
Meme walked over to them to pick up his pink slippers.

"He named his slippers!?"
Joocie whispered loudly.

"I'll ask you to leave, and give me my 150k that I need, in 1..."
Meme whacked them together.

"HE'S COUNTING RUN RUN-!"
Socks grabbed the door handle and swung the door open and ran out of the building.

"We are in so much trouble..."
Joocie panted once they were safe outside.

Socks looked at the window where Meme's room was. He could see Meme smiling angrily.

"Not to mention, we're poor and we owe him 150k."
Socks added.

Joocie laid on the concrete floor while Socks copied him. The sun was setting, Joocie gazed up at the orange and purple sky tiredly and sighed.

"We are so dead."
Joocie and Socks said in usion again.