Chapter 4. Oh astronaut?

"Wha-eh?! ¿qué?!?!"
Socks rubbed his head in confusion upon seeing the broken/crash space ship.

"I think this is the thing we gotta investigate, and well it's your thing orange astronaut."
Joocie took out a tiny sample bottle and handed it to Socks.

"I would be mad if I didn't actually like my job."
Socks took the bottle and touched the debris that was still on the damaged ship.

"Fascinating...the ship must've gotten hit by a meteor and instead of passing it, this ship flew right onto it."
Socks studied the rocks as he twirled it around.

"Ughhhhh! You're so boring when your like th- Oo a butterfly!"
Blaza starts to chase a blue butterfly but Joocie stops him.

"Focus bud."
Joocie leaned down to Blaza's height.

"Okay! Oo what's that?"
Blaza ran over to the inside of the ship, where the body of the ship was already torn apart. A huge hole and claw marks were just there.

"Blaze Bear- don't just run off!"
Joocie ran after Blaza.

"Hey, guys! Wait up."
Socks followed them still inspecting the rock.

"Woaaaaaaahhhh moss, glowy thingy- and vinesssss!"
Blaza tried to touch it but Joocie once again stops him.

"Juice stop and lemme touch it!"
Blaza whined.

"No Blaze Bear, we don't know where these plants came from, especially when it's inside a space ship. "
Joocie frowned.

"Why does socks get to touch it!?"
Blaza pointed at socks grabbing the plant samples.

"Because he's wearing gloves, now just be careful is all."
Joocie crossed his arms firmly.

"This is fascinating, these plants are fresh, it's like they just grew here."
Socks tends to talk to himself when he finds something interesting, which Joocie kinda liked since he acts more mature.

"Oh look a corpse."
Blaza pointed at a person wearing a green and white spacesuit lying in the beaming sun, their helmet was covered in moss and had a crack in the helmet where the moss grew.

Joocie made a slightly disgusted face.

"Yuck, are you sure they're dead?"
Socks walks over to the corpse?

Socks looked at a tablet attached to their chest, there were 3 hearts on the tablet, and the screen was glitching but the heart looked like...it looked like it's acting like a real heart.

"Interesting."
Joocie looks at the astronaut.

"Are they alive or dead?"
Blaza joined in with the curiosity.

The tablet then glitched with one heart beating as the body moved a bit.

"ZOMBIEEE-"
Blaza scurried back seeing the move rn first.

"Oh silly gummy bear, Zombies are- REEAAAHH-"
Socks noticed the astronaut fixing their own broken limbs. As he jumped back hugging Blaza with fear.

"Huh?"
Joocie then notice the astronaut sitting up and shaking its head.

"Uh-"
joocie backed away calmly.

The astronaut looked at Joocie and they seem to be scared too and tries to scurry on top of the broken spaceship roof, which they managed to get up after a few tries.

"Wait! Who are you?!"
Joocie scurried after the astronaut.

The astronaut seems to be in distress as they looked around in a hurry as they say Joocie following.