Chapter 9. Pink gloops

I wake up in a new environment, it looks like a containment, it's dark and gloomy, inside the containment was also a bunch of corpses...they were covered in pink goo of some sort...

"What the hell."
I say in horror.

"Za-"

"SHUT UP!"
I yell quickly at the speaker. that's my deadname. No one gets to say it.

"Uhm...Socks."
The speaker luckily corrected themself.

"Good. Don't address me in any other way."
I say coldly.

I put a hand on my chin for a moment.

"Let me out!"
I add.

"No."
The speakers say.

"Where am I?!"
I scowl.

"In containment P-198-T, please do look up."
The speakers orders.

"Ugh. Fine."
I roll my eyes and look up seeing a large pink goop that's covered in pink crystals.

"EWW you keep this in a stupid containment! Where are the clorax wipes-?! The- the sanitizer?! Ugh get your containments clean bucko!"
I groan and scrunch up my face disgusted by this weird abomination.

"You better listen. Keep looking."
The speakers say sternly.

"Fine fine! I'm looking at the brain goop!"
I groan looking at it but I can't help but wanting to look away disgusted by how it looks. Then suddenly it starts shooting pink long goops at me, it looked like thorny vines, I jump away but not fully as it hits my shoulder, it felt like I was being stabbed, it was sharp and clean, it got me good...my shoulder doesn't bleed though somehow but it sure does feel like it. I grunt trying to not scream. Then the weird pink spiky vine thingy just starts glowing red- hold up is it taking my blood?!

With this realization I try to pull it out, but it's not working I pull harder desperately, more blood soaks out, I'm desperate now I don't want to die of blood loss, Meme is a lunatic for putting me through this! Wait...my brothers! Are they okay?! I have to stay strong for them!

I scream as I pull the vine thingy off of my as I scurry away and the vine thingy collapses to the ground.

"Argh..."
I groan holding my shoulder to stop the bleeding.

I then feel something grow on me...pink crystals start to emerge and engulf the wound, it patches it but it's also scary since what the hell even is that?!

"What the heck?! Whattheheckwhatthehwckwhattheheck!"
I punch the crystal a bit but it doesn't break.

"The chrysalis infection. Well it's more of a curse. This is a punishment that Professor Meme has requested. You will do what he says, if you refuse he will not give you the chrysalis cure."
The speakers say.

"And what's the cure? Amputating my dang arm?!"
I ask my voice is all hoarse from all the fear I feel inside me right now, I'm even trembling a bit.

"The cure is with a vail made from a demon, it's called Crepitaction. Made with a blood of a high demon. Or a colossal anomaly. They're extremely rare so. Now will you listen or will you die and get engulfed by the chrysalis infection.

"What am I going to morph into a butterfly?"
I laugh since chrysalis was basically like a cocoon of some sort.

"No. But maybe."
The speakers say and smirk, the corpses around me rise, they look husky and withered away but they had insect like wings and some have antenna.

I yelp backing away my back this against the wall.

"Now. What's your pick?"
The speakers chuckle.

"F-fine just tell me what to do!"
I can feel tears swelling up in my eyes from all this stress and fear.

"You will be in a containment with our most precious anomaly, they go by The Game Master. If you successfully talk to it and get new information, you'll be able to get half your debt repaid."
The speakers chuckles.

"Half our debt? Really? You mean it?"
I ask hopefully.

"Of course he means it, though he's the boss here he isn't a complete monster. And we are watched over by a god, Crepitate is our saviors name. We pray for him so we don't eliminate our souls.."
the speakers sigh.

"Ew."
I say to myself quietly.

"Now. We'll make sure you're all patched up."
The door opens that's on my left.

"Please exist and we will take you to the Med bay."
A scientist says and I follow reluctantly, at least I'm out of that hell hole. I take off my white shirt and clean it at the med bay, that stupid chrysalis disease or whatever it's called was still on my shoulder, it kinda hurts, but a few people chipped it a bit so it's smooth for me to touch, it kinda looks cool, like some sort of armor.

"Now be easy now you don't want it to spread."
A nurse says and I nod in response as I get escorted to the shower room,  I couldn't help but think that this chrysalis infection or whatever could've been a bluff, but I'm not saying no to getting our debt payed off to half, but why would Meme do that to me? Nothing adds up. Revenge? No Meme isn't that cruel..is he?