Chapter Three: Ariana

I was beyond pissed off when Mr

I was beyond pissed off when Mr. Moneybagg came into my job like he was running shit and then this nigga had the audacity to threaten me, by saying he was going to tell Tonio because I was closing the store early! Ain't that some shit?!

                               Customer satisfaction was my top priority, but I needed this fine ass nigga to get the fuck out of my face asap. I ain't going to lie like I didn't get jealous about ole girl being with him because in the food court I didn't see her.  By the looks of it, it looked like he was cashing out on her by the numerous shopping bags. She looked like a kid in a candy store when he told her to go get whatever she wanted.

I turned my attention to my phone and scrolled on Instagram, until his country ass asked me a question.

"Aye y'all got them Panda dunks that dropped today." He asked me.

I looked up from my phone and gave him the death stare. "What size you need?"

He chuckled like my cheeks were painted red and I had a clown suit on. I clenched my thighs tight when he licked his lips revealing a bottom grill.

                             "A size 13 in men." Our brown eyes met, but I quickly looked away because he was making me nervous as hell. I started wondering if his dick is as big as his feet.

                                I then opened the double doors and sucked my teeth. That cocky motherfucker had pissed me off and had thrown me off my game. If it were anybody else I would've stood firm with my answer about us closing early regardless if anything. I was dog ass tired and wanted to go home.

                                I went over to the shelf where new arrivals were kept and didn't see his shoe size. My eyes rolled to the ceiling because, we were out of stock. Just as I was about to inform him, I quickly turned around and ran smack dead into his rib.

                               "Oh shit." I stumbled, before holding my head. I guess that was light to him because he wasn't fazed by it all. "What are you doing back here? The sign says employees only. Can't you read?"

                                 He chuckled again. That same sexy menacing chuckle that made me weak in the knees. "Ari you must don't know who I am do you? He asked me, looking down and into my brown eyes the same way he did earlier. This time clenching my thighs wasn't going to work because this nigga was bursting my bubble - not giving me room to breath. A moan almost slipped between my lips once I got a whiff of the Sauvage Dior cologne.