Chapter Six: Mario

"You a bitch ass nigga, you got product slipping on the flo'

"You a bitch ass nigga, you got product slipping on the flo'." I told Skull.

We were both ducked off at the warehouse across the bridge in South Memphis bagging up product to ship out to a major buyer in Atlanta. Usually our workers would do this part, but Oasis requested for us to do it so shit would run smooth. It's not that he didn't trust them, but we got shit handled better when we were involved.

Oasis acted like a bitch ass nigga when we had to deal with out of state buyers. Me personally he stuck his nose to much in our shit when we were the ones having to get our hands dirty. All he did was collect the money.

Out of town buyers requested their shit immediately and pushing cocaine for them was like butter. Atlanta, Miami and California was where we made the most money since our customers resided in those major states. I put a bug in Oasis' ear not to long ago about is expanding the warehouse through tho use states since shut was jumping, but per usual he wasn't trying to hear me out though.

It would be better if he found some workers there instead of pushing the dope through Memphis all the time. I'm just a logical nigga that looked at shit the easy way. I wasn't tryna become the boss or none of the headaches that came with that shit, but moving the hard way, pissed me off. Pretty soon I'll be out of the dope game anyway, doing the shit that I wanna do. Pushing dope was just the fast way to get bread.

As for Skull, I wanted him to open up that catering company he always bragged about. Food On Da Brain was a food truck he owned. He was a beast in the kitchen, who was locally known for cooking comfort food that everybody in the hood loved. If this shit went haywire he would be set for life to. The amount of money his food truck bought was crazy and all he did was let that shit pile up.

   "Nigga fuck you." Skull said back. "I don't know why this nigga won't let you run this shit."

I shook my head. "After a while, Oasis ain't gotta worry about me butting in no more."

   "That nigga weird."

   "That nigga a faggot."

"Pass me that bag, so I can lock this shit up. I been here all fucking day."

I pass him some Saran Wrap before attending to what I had left in front of me. "I plan on having a sit down with him soon about getting out the game."

"You tryna start a war huh?" Skull asked me.

I chuckled. "That nigga know wassup with me. I been trying get out the game for a while now but I feel like I can't keep pushing this shit back no further."

Skull nodded because he understood exactly where I was coming from. "We getting to old for this shit to and shit just ain't the same no more."