Chapter Four: Mario

As much as I wanted to stick around and fuck with Ms

        As much as I wanted to stick around and fuck with Ms. Ari, I was pressed for time. Skull had sent me a 911 text, that made the hairs on my back stand up. That nigga knew I was off limits on the weekend, but this shit was urgent. I shot my babymama a text, so she can come pick up Meka. Of course Meka had an attitude, but I didn't pay it no mind. She was a daddy's girl. I never conducted business around my daughter. Period!!

                                     I put a ski mask over my face as I stared into the eyes of a bitch ass nigga. Skull was to the right of me, with his index finger itching to pull the trigger. We were five miles away from the mall inside a Wendy's. Leave it up to this crazy ass nigga Skull to think this shit was a good idea.

                                     His brother, Darius was the general manager of this store so he said we was straight and after hours, the cameras were off. He wanted to stay behind so he can lock up when we finished.

                                  "Nigga you in this bitch making a foe fa foe and this nigga in this bitch smelling like a new born baby." I grimaced at Skull.  That nigga was really frying some fries and making a baconater.

                                    "Fuck you nigga. That bitch shitty ass drawers ain't fucking with my appetite." He told me, before biting into the burger.

                                     I shook my head before diverting my attention to Saint. He was shaking like stripper on amateur night. "Bitch where my money?" I asked him once.

                                   "Moneybagg mmman listen. Just listen man please." He stuttered as he held his hands up in surrender.

                                    "IM LISTENIN' BITCH ASS NIGGA NOW SPEAK HOE!"

                                  Sweat dripped down Saint's face as he looked me in my eyes. "See my mama just started chemo and her meds are expensive as fuck. My hours at work ain't been hitting like they need to be -

                                       Shots rang out that made Saint flinch. I didn't have to look back to know Skull was getting impatient. He would rather shoot and ask questions later. That nigga was a hot head for real.

                                     Saint looked over at Skull for mercy and that made me chuckle. Skull was the last person he needed to repent too. Saint was really getting by and that bothered me because he was a good kid and that was why I was so lenient on him, but when you played with my money you played with me. I gave that nigga a loan and it was time to fucking pay up.

                                   The funny thing is that he used to push weight for me months ago and he was sorry as fuck at it. Lil nigga came at me with the same sob ass story he told me at first was the reason for him not having my money. I was looking like a soft ass nigga cuz Skull wanted me to pop his ass, but I was gonna give him a little bit more time.