Chapter Thirteen: Ariana

"Hey Saint, can you help me wrap up these online orders for a quick second? They've been ordering these Nike tech's like crazy." I asked him, never taking my eyes off the orders. I was only packing them in bags, but they were enough for me to need help and he wasn't doing anything but sweeping the floors and checking customers out anyway. Today was Sunday, but it was pretty chilled for most of the day. I usually had Sunday's off, but Tonio had called me in for extra hours so I ran my ass up here. I never turned down easy money.

     Thanks to Mario I had a way back and forth to work, since my car was being repaired by a mechanic. Instead of him dropping me off like regular people would do he gave me the keys to his black Mercedes Benz. At first he was trying to be funny and get me to drove his Camaro. Listen, I would rather walk than drive that fast ass car. I never liked fast cars and that day would never come. My stubborn ass declined the offer and mentioned to take the bus back and forth to work, maybe even an Uber. Mario cursed me out something serious for even mentioning  such a thing and I couldn't be mad at that.

   We were taking things slow, like I insisted. That didn't stop him from kissing, groping and sucking on me. I was starting to think that he wasn't listening when I mentioned us being just friends or maybe his crazy ass just didn't care, but I meant it. I made a mental note in my rolodex to stop him from doing that because that shit turned me on in ways that had me thinking about him at work. The morning after he sucked on my pussy like a plate of neck bones I woke up sore and with passion marks all over my neck, inner thighs and cheeks. It was like he couldn't get enough of me and that made me get butterflies. His thug ass was getting soft for me and I could tell. He was starting to tap into his soft side too, he was opening doors, massaging my feet after long hours at work and spoiling me with gifts.

  The niggas in Memphis couldn't hold a candle to him and I was saying that in upmost disrecpectful way. When we weren't around eachother men were still trying to holler and my goofy ass turned them down like I was in a relationship. The thought of Mario killing an innocent soul, just for approaching me, had me shook altogether. What was even more insane was when he brought it up to me. It didn't matter to me though, because the poor guy was harmless, but everything that circled me was a threat to Mario's crazy ass. He told me he had eyes around the city and I believed it after that incident specifically. His dramatic ways was making me tear my guard down.

   I was trying so hard to play tough, like I wasn't feeling him until he called me out on it, but I just wasn't ready yet. Something about it felt too good to be true. It felt like one of those Lifetime movies where the man has the woman head over heels and then some crazy shit happens. Mario was taking his time with me though and he wasn't rushing the process. That's all I asked.

   Everything about him screamed big dick energy and that kept my loud ass quiet. Besides him eating my pussy every now and then when he felt like it, their were moments when I yearned to feel his dick inside of me. He would shoot me down and tell me I wasn't ready. I knew what I was signing up for, because when he would graze it against me, it felt massive as hell. When he wore certain pants I would see that big motherfucking resting on his thigh.

   I had to bite my lip to keep from hoping on it, but that didn't stop those nasty ass thoughts from creeping in my mind at night. Mario looked like the type of nigga that could fuck a bitch hair follicles out and that scared me. Dick with that type of effect made me timid. He was trying his hardest to get me out of my shell and show me that he was the man for me and I feared that if I didn't give in soon, he would stop. The butterflies fluttered in my stomach when he bought roses to my job, sat at lunch with at the food court on my lunch break, offered to pay the mechanic to fix my car or came and spent nights with me. What we had wasn't just about sex, their were some nights when a bitch just needed some company and needed to be held, shit. Is that crime?