Chapter Eleven: Ariana

Yes I was upset because Moneybagg was toying around with me and I didn't like that

Yes I was upset because Moneybagg was toying around with me and I didn't like that. I was so invested in my conversation with Calvin that I didn't notice him at all. He came swaggering over here and making demands like he was my daddy. How dare he! I smelled his cologne when he came closer and that made me melt. It was the only reason my vocal chords were stuck. I wanted so bad to apologize to Calvin for Moneybagg's behavior but I didn't want to get a rise out of him. His ass looked deranged and I was scared out of my mind for Calvin. His soft ass didn't have a thuggish bone in his body.

I rolled my eyes at the Moneybagg Yo was looking at me like he wanted to devour me right here, right now. If I wasn't so pissed off at him right now, I would've let him. I can see right through his player ass ways clear as day and I'm not falling for them. I knew about his type and I didn't like it. Men like him expected to always get their way and he wasn't getting anything from me the easy way. If he wanted me like he say he did, he had to prove it.

"Who said anything about me playing games with you man. I'm trying to show you right now that I want you." He spoke up.

The parking lot was semi packed, but people still had their cars parked and some of them were even playing music in their cars. I was the least bit worried about our conversation being heard, because we lacked privacy right now.

"So nigga you dropping me off at my place and then weeks later you pop up out of no where and demand my attention by being rude as hell to my friend." I rationalized. I was trying to make sense of his logic.

His jaw started to flex. "So that nigga your friend. You can't have no male friends." He choked up.

I chuckled at him and shook my head. "Out of everything I said, that's the only thing you heard huh?"

"Ariana, I heard you loud and fucking clear, but I don't want you to think I'm full of shit by not reaching out for all them days. I wanna show you that I wanna fuck with you and not just on some late night creep shit, but I wanna make you mines. I knew from the moment I saw yo pretty ass that I wanted you girl." He stepped closer to me again and kissed my forehead this time.

His tone was aggressive in the beginning , but it softened up a while after and I was thankful for that. When I met him he came at me so aggressive and I started to wonder if he had a platter full of personalities. Men like him only has the aggressive one and nothing about that was attractive. It had me thinking about if I would've taken that offer from Roxy or Briana about dropping me off at home, would he have pulled up to my house and demanded that I speak to him or continue to let his life dilute that. From my past endeavors of dealing with Marcus, his hustle kept him busy and it also caused me to second guessed if dating a drug dealer is what I really wanted to do. He spent so much of his time in the streets and that caused my anxiety to flare up really bad.

Marcus would do missing for days and have me afraid of what might have happened to him. We never talked about that part so I was never prepared to lose him. I felt like a dumb ass for leaving voice mails, popping up unannounced at his mother's house and checking Shelby County Inmates list to see if he was locked up for something. I had to realize that he would fuck with me on his own time and I barely knew my worth because of it. I never suppressed to him about that made me feel in fear that he would leave. I made a promise to myself to never be that girl again.