Minu x Mia 🐼 1

The sun starts to set making a beautiful pink and orange sky with a few clouds.

Minu sighs closing the living room window "Is it okay to close the window?"

Mia looks over from her spot on the black couch with a warm smile "yeah. It's getting chilly."

Minu walks over to the couch curiously "How cold?" he grabs the blanket which is draped over the couches arm.

She shakes her head "no, thank you, I'm not that cold."

He puts the blanket back down looking into her eyes "At least put a jumper on."

Even though she says she's not too cold he can't have her sit there without at least a jumper on for warmth.

Mia giggles grabbing her yellow jumper and puts it on "There."

Minu nods taking a seat beside her on the couch moving his hand on the back of her head running his fingers through her short hair "ooh it's soft."

Mia smiles "yeah I washed it this morning."

Minu keeps playing with her brunette hair because of the softness then brings a strand to his nose.

"Even smells nice." Minu sighs softly

Mia smiles and giggles looking at him "Because I used the shampoo you bought me."

The shampoo and conditioner which he looked everywhere for because he wanted to buy her the best quality one and the best smelling one.

He kisses her cheek "That's nice."

They look at each other and like a magnet they get closer until their lips touch in a warm, loving, sweet kiss.