Jay x Shelly 🍰 2

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" A cute voice woke Jay up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes he reluctantly opened them the little face right infront of his.

no personal space.

"Judy what's wrong?" Jay asked keeping a low voice not to wake up his wife, the five year old wiped her teary eyes gently clutching his arm

"T-There's monster u-under my bed, daddy!" Judy whimpered as she buried her head on his arm

Unwrapping his arm from Shelly's waist he placed it on Judy's lower back scooping her ontop of him - rubbing soothing circles on her back as her whimpers slowed down.

"Mhm, you can sleep in here with me. Me and mama will keep you safe" He said as she moved to hold his hand

Him and Shelly have been dealing with Judy being afraid of monster's for about two weeks now, neither have a clue how it started even though they try to ease her fears nothing seems to work.

"C-can I sweep w-with you and m-mummy?" Judy asked tears spilling out her eyes

Jay rolled her off him so she's tucked between him and Shelly's back.

Kissing her chubby, flushed cheek

"It's okay, Judes" Jay whispered to her as she clenched his hand with shuddering breaths.

{🍰}

Shelly certainly woke up to a surprise her middle child (lightly) kicking her tummy as she was cuddled against her husband's chest.

Shelly smiled warmly at the scene.

Lightly shaking his arm she whispered in his ear

"Jay wake up"

In a few seconds he was up trying not to jostle around too much "Mhmm, Morning Shell"

She leaned down to kiss his lips

"Morning" She replied moving to lean on her arm as she played with Judy's hair "I see someone joined us last night. . . again"

Jay chuckled (yes this is the third time this week Judy's slept with them) locking eye contact with her "Yeah . . another monster was under her bed"

"How should we stop the monster fear?"

Jay shrugged, "Not sure"

Shelly stopped playing with the lock of hair as she thought of an idea.

"Maybe the next time she has a monster and wants to sleep with us whoever is awake can take her back to her room and show that there's no monsters?"

Jay looked back at her "Yeah that could work . . . or with your idea we could buy her a plush that will protect her"

Shelly smiled re-adjusting her arm as it started to feel numb "Mhm, I like that idea"

"Thank you . . ." Jay murmured just loud enough she could hear

The small body between them started moving around.

"Good morning cutie. Did you sleep well?" Shelly asked rubbing Judy's back

"Mummy I slept good! An-and I cuddle with daddy"

Shelly kissed her forehead

"Mhm I know" Than lightly pinched her cheek "You also kicked mummy awake"

Shelly tickled her tummy making her laugh out loud - she rolled around kicking her feet.

"Mum-mummy stop~!" Judy wheezed trying to catch her breath.

Jay stroked her hair away from her flushed face smiling "Let's get ready now." Jay said helping the little one sit up "What would you like for breakfast?"

Judy thought for a moment "Pancakes!"

"Pancakes it is" Jay got up and lifted her up resting her on his hip as she happily rambled about pancakes or whatever "Come on shell"

{🍰}