June x Heri 🍓 1

Heri sighs taking a sip of her coffee rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Tired from work since it's been long hours and she hasn't been in great condition the past few days but has been taking medicine, she doesn't want to take a break off work.

She places down the cup back on the table and involuntarily coughs.

Her throat has been bothering her and the urge to just throw up at any time.

The past few days have been a pain in the ass for her.

She pulls out a chair taking a seat with a sigh and resting her chin on her palm, closing her tired, red eyes.

"Hey, Heri, you okay?"

She opens her eyes and looks over her shoulder to see her boyfriend June and the hummingbirds.

Heri nods rubbing her left eye.

June walks over to her crouching down besides her setting a hand on her thigh "You sure you're okay?"

The hummingbirds give the couple privacy and go to another part of the shop.

Heri nods again "yeah, I'm fine."

June raises an eyebrow patting her thigh "You sure?" he looks at her red rimmed eyes "Your eyes are red and you look a little pale."

Shit. She's gotten a bit pale now? That's just great.

Heri sighs taking another sip of her coffee "mhmm... a bit sick."

June snickers "A little?" He shakes his head "You look like you're a ghost."

Heri chuckles a little "Ghost?"

June smiles and nods "Yep. You're pretty pale now and your eyes are red."

Heri smiles putting her cup back down "yeah." She rubs her eyes "I didn't sleep much."

It was a pretty crappy night last night the weather kept changing.

June smiles standing up and takes hold of her arm tugging her up then sitting in the chair pulling her to sit on his lap.

Heri sighs the back of her head laying on his shoulder.

June kisses her cheek "Go to sleep."

Heri smiles and closes her red eyes feeling a sense of relief when they shut.