Jay x Shelly 🍰 3

Jay sighs as he plays a game on his phone it's not a very entertaining game but it'll do after all he's been on the plane ride for 9 hours.

Jay grumbles tapping on his phone "God, three hours left"

Then he feels the exhale of soft breath on his neck, Shelly is sleeping with her head on his shoulder which she has been for the last hour.

Jay smiles and buries his nose in her hair, the scent of her shampoo filling his nose, he kisses the top of her head keeping his cheek against the top of her head as he begins playing his game again.

Shelly mumbles in her sleep the warmth of her breath hitting Jay's neck making his heart flutter.

{🍰}
3 hours later

Jay sighs, putting his phone in his pocket and gently shakes Shelly trying to wake her up from her sleep.

Jay murmurs gently whilst shaking her shoulder "Shells wake up" he kisses her forehead "We're in Paris, wake up"

Shelly groans, rubbing her eyes "huh?"

Jay stands up getting their backpacks and light suitcases from the overhead compartment "We're here"

Shelly unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up stretching her arms getting a few satisfying pops.

Jay passes her, her pink cross body bag and puts his backpack on and holds their shared light suitcase.

Jay walks down the airplanes aisle first, Shelly following closely behind, she's still sleepy she's holding onto the hem of his jumper.

They get off the plane and find their luggage.

{🍰}
28 minutes later

Jay and Shelly are holding hands walking down the streets of Paris to their hotel.

Shelly looks at the shops "Ahh, can we go?"

Jay chuckles as he adjusts his bag strap on his shoulder "Mhmm after we get checked into the hotel"

Shelly smiles happily swinging their hands as they walk. Jay let's her do it not bothering to stop her since she's enjoying it lots.

Strangers in the street smile and greet them making the couple feel welcome on their mini-trip.

Jay gently squeezes her hand when they come to a stop waiting for the traffic light to change to a green walking person.

Shelly sniffs and can smell the pastries from the bakery shop behind them "Oh, Jay do you smell that?"

Jay nods but stays concentrated on the traffic.

Shelly giggles leaning her head against his arm when the traffic lights changed and they cross the street.

Jay sighs and checks his phone to see the location of the hotel "Nearly there, Shells"

Shelly nods still swinging their hands.

Jay feels his heart beat so fast as he takes glances at Shelly. He's in Paris, a trip to a romantic city with his girlfriend, girlfriend.

They're going to be sleeping together, I mean they have before but that's at her house.

Shelly's warm voice pulls him out of his thoughts "Oh, isn't that our hotel?"

Jay looks at the building she's talking about and looks at it "mhmm yep"

Shelly sighs in relief dragging him to the entrance of the hotel to which Jay quietly laughs at.

The two enter and it's very warm and luxury setting, Jay feels like he shouldn't be in here.