Jay x Shelly 🍰 3 part 3

The next day, the couple are walking the early morning streets of Paris to go look around and check out the shops which shelly requested last night before bed.

They'll spend their last day in Paris shopping since they didn't as much as the previous day.

They've already went to 4 shops and purchased a few gifts even some for family and friends.

Now they've arrived at a cute little shop which has matching couple things and some other jewellery as well as random things.

Shelly is looking at a matching couple ring which is a swan on each and when they connect the swans beaks are touching like a heart.

Shelly takes it off the rack to look at it with an excited smile "Jay, look, do you like this?" She holds the piece of jewellery infront of his face.

Jay looks over at his girlfriend to see what she picked then moving his head back a bit since she shoved it in his face "mhm yeah. Nice."

Shelly furrows her eyebrows unconvinced "you sure? Did you find one you like?" she puts the rings back on the rack.

Jay nods blushing a little holding a matching couples necklace which is half a heart on each chain both are silver.

Shelly gasps and smiles "Ah I like this more! Let's get it!"

Jay smiles tucking a piece of blonde hair behind her pierced ear "yeah?" He asks making sure she's not saying it just to make him feel better.

She nods still brightly smiling "yeah! Come on, let's buy it."

Shelly takes his hand to lead him to the check out area to purchase the couples necklace.

Jay takes his wallet out of his backpack and gets the payment sorted out as Shelly looks out the window looking around at the other shops wondering where to go next.

Maybe a snack?

Jay puts the couples necklace in his bag and holds her hand again giving a tug to her hand "Done. Let's go."

Shelly smiles and they find their way out of the small shop, leaving it.

Shelly sees a bakery a few doors down "Let's go there." she legs go of his hand to hungry to notice.

Jay smiles following after his girlfriend "you're eager for food." He watches her arms swing "so cute."

He keeps watching her happiness for bakery food as he trails behind her.

{🍰}

Jay finishes packing up his belongings and zips up his black suitcase looking over his shoulder "have you packed?" He stands up his suitcase pulling out the handle grabbing his backpack.

Shelly zips up her yellow suitcase, standing it up then grabs her matching yellow backpack setting it ontop of her suitcase putting the strap around the suitcase handle

"yep." She nods grabbing her jacket off the hotels comfy double bed.

Jay sighs snapping the clips of his backpack together after that he grabs the handle of his suitcase "follow."

Shelly puts her phone in her jacket pocket then grabs the handle of her suitcase making sure her bag is secured and trails behind him dragging her suitcase along behind her.

The walk to the elevator is quiet since they don't make conversation because  it's a little busy with other people but they don't mind, it's not an awkward silence.

The elevator dings open the people previously inside step out going to their location.

Jay and Shelly stand in the elevator together going to the bottom floor where the lobby is, Shelly sighs and leans her head against his bicep.

Jay wraps an arm around her waist kissing the top of her blonde hair "mhmm smells nice, Shells."

Shelly chuckles "The shampoo you bought me." she yawns covering her mouth with her painted nails.

Jay smiles keeping his nose buried in her hair enjoying the smell and softness of her hair "mhmm."

Shelly giggles rolling her eyes playfully "weirdo~"

He pats her waist teasingly because of her teasing "shush."

Shelly laughs quietly rubbing her tired eyes the feeling of leaning against his bicep makes her want to close her eyes and drift off to sleep.

{🍰}

They've arrived at the airport via taxi not a long drive but it made Shelly's tiredness worse since they where sat in seats for 10-ish minutes not being able to move.

As they sit on the seats waiting for their flight, Jay pulls her jackets hood over her head for comfort.

Shelly smiles at the act then yawns and rests her head on his shoulder.

Jay smiles at her tendency to do this, always resting her head on his broad shoulder.

Jay whispers "don't fall asleep yet. I can't carry you on the plane." he looks down at her resting his nose on the hood of her jacket.

Shelly mumbles with her eyes closed "Yes you can, Mr muscles."

Jay chuckles grabbing her hand to hold "Maybe I can... but I don't wanna."

Shelly grumbles "meanie."

Jay smiles kissing the palm of her hand "mhm I'm mean."

Shelly nods in response her eyes fluttering open "super."

Jay chuckles at her tired responses which make her so much cuter. She has no idea what she's saying just whatever comes to head she blurts out.

He takes his nose off her hood squeezing her hand gently "Stay awake. You can sleep well on the plane."

{🍰}

Like told Shelly managed to stay awake but as soon as they took their seats on the plane she practically passed out asleep.

Jay chuckles at her unzipping her jacket "sleepyhead~"

Shelly stays fast asleep drooling in her sleep.

Jay snitches his nose seeing the drool but kisses her forehead "pretty."

He admires her sleeping form, she's so peaceful when she sleeps, it's a refreshing sight, one he appreciates a lot.

He grabs his phone out of his pocket to take a picture of her to show her later and to keep for himself to look at when he's bored.

Then suddenly whilst he's doing the photo shoot, he gets interrupted by a text notification from Dom.

Dom
Hey, you and Shelly on
the plane yet? 🤔

Yeah we're on the plane,
we'll be home soon.