Vinny x Yumi 🦊 2

Vinny sighed taking off his jacket, today has been a rough day, honestly he didn't want to go to work today since Yumi gave birth to their baby girl Cherry four months ago but he needed to so he reluctently went (more like Yumi forced him)

Walking into the living-room he noticed the toys all over the floor, washing on the couch, mess everywhere - he can deal with it tommorrow.

"What time is it?" He said to no-one, getting his phone out his pocket '10:27pm' god he's been gone for ages.

Yumi's probably asleep now.

What's the point in being down here alone when his wife and baby are upstairs.

Vinny tiredly went up the stairs stifling a yawn looking at all the family photo's decorating the walls, the oldest being his and Yumi's wedding photo and the newest is one Yumi took of Cherry when they did a photo-shoot, a smile tugged on his mouth.

Standing infront of his bedroom he quietly (as he could) opened the door a little of light from the street-light's shone through making a bit easier to see.

Yumi's sleeping form lied on her (prefered) side of the bed a crib next to it where their little girl slept. On quiet feet he went over to it looking down at her her hands clenched, her eyebrows furrowed as she sucked on her pacifier.

Vinny gently stroked her red hair trying not to wake her.

"Mhmm.." Vinny looked over and saw Yumi squirming, "Vinny?.."

He lightly groaned at waking her, "Shh go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you" He stood next to her

Ignoring his ask to go back to sleep she shuffled to sit up against the head-board. "When did you get back?"

"Uhh like 6 minutes ago"

"Have you eaten anything?" She asked rubbing sleep from her eyes

"Yeah we went to get ramen"

"Mmm, okay are you goin-"

Yumi got cut off by squealing cries.
"She's probably hungry" Yumi was about to take the blanket off her to get out but Vinny beat her.

"I'll get her'' Vinny gently lifted her up "Are you hungry, Cherry?" Vinny kissed her chubby flushed cheek before handing her to Yumi.

Yumi angled Cherry so she was in a good position to latch onto her breast.

"I'm gonna get ready" Vinny announced kissing her before kissing Cherry's cheek again but she was to focused on eating to notice Vinny chuckled.

{🦊}

Vinny took off his shirt put on his pyjamas bottoms and got in besides Yumi.

"Are you feeling alright, Yumes?" Vinny asked as she cuddled into his chest arms wrapped around eachother

"Yeah just tired" Yumi muttered closing her eyes

"I'm not going to work tommorrow so I'll help cle-"

Yumi shot up "I forgot to tidy up!"

"It's fine I'll do it" Vinny reassured tugging her back into his chest

"Sorry I got distracted and then Cherry woke up and I had to clean and feed her then I needed to make din-"

Vinny cut her off her rambling.

He stroked her back comfortingly ''Yumes it's okay, I can do it." He kissed the top of her head.

She sighed "Okay.."

"Now let's sleep okay she'll be awake soon'' They both shut their eyes

"Goodnight I love you" Yumi sleeply said wrapping her arms around him again

"I love you" He put his head against her's going to sleep.