-1-

Liana's POV

"Lia wake up!" Addie shouted at me as she yanked the duvet of off me

"Lia wake up!" Addie shouted at me as she yanked the duvet of off me. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said loudly as she grabbed me and pulled me up.

"No you're not. Now get dressed because we have to get to school. I mean it is our first day" she said as she started to walk out but turned around and said "be down in 15 " she said seriously before smiling at me and walking out closing the door.

Just as she did I groaned. "Be down in 15" i mimicked before getting up and getting dressed. I put on, light blue jeans with a blue crop top and white converse. My hair was in a half up half down style.

I went downstairs to se dad on the phone, mom talking to Addie while she tried to eat. While both of them were trying to pep talk her. Just a normal day for us.

"Morning" I said as I sat down next to Addie and grabbed a bowl. " morning honey" mom and dad said in unison while poured some yogurt and granola in the bowl and started to eat. "Cheer tryouts today!" Mom said exited and dad said it again right after but more like whispering it. "We're way fired up!" Addie said looking at me as I nodded.

"You guys now that SeaBrook's won every cheer championship since.. forever" mom said like it wasn't already obvious. "Forever" dad added. "But now that city councils having our zombies in our schools.. we need cheer more than ever" mom added.

"As mayor I beseech you. You make that team and win that cheer champion ship!" She said aggressively. "Beseech us? Really mom?" I asked as I took another bite of my breakfast. "I get that was um..." mom started "yeah missy that was a bit much" dad agreed. "A bit much. I failed at that. "Mom finished.

"Nothings gonna stop you guys." Dad told us. "As long as you keep the wig on" mom added and dad agreed."it's on" Addie said.

"Yes we know mom. Keep the wig on and everything will be fine." I said as I finished my breakfast and so did Addie. "

"Ready?" Mom asked as they placed their hands in the middle. And so did we. "Go team!" We said as we threw our hands up.
Addie and I got up and went to the front door. Mom and dad following behind as we exited.

"Hi!" Some neighbors waved as they were went past us on their bikes. We waved back smiling.

We walked down the steps stoping in the street just as the sprinklers went on behind us. "I'm fired up, tryouts today" Addie sand as she walked forward. "I'm gonna blow'em away, yeah!" I sang walking next to her.

"Dad say I can't go wrong, no. As long as I keep this on,oh" Addie sang as we danced down the street slowly. "Seabrooks been the best like forever. Mom's counting on me no pressure." I sang as we skipped down. More people coming to join us dancing.