-4-

Liana's POV

"Then let the cheer initiation begin" he added as Addie, Bree and I looked at each other weirdly

Later that day we drove to zombie town. We being, Me,Addison,Bree,Bucky and the aceys.  As Bree, Addison and I excited the car I was shocked at how zombie town looked. It looked old and poor but they somehow made it look great and cozy with what they got. There was a little zombie girl sitting on a painted box playing with lit up fake flowers.

"Wow, Zombietown." Addison said impressed while looking around. "Zoey, dinner!" Someone yelled from inside the house as the girl walked in. Probably her dad.

"Every year for cheer initiation, we like to remind zombies that we don't accept freaks in this town" Bucky said as he handed us a packet of eggs. "Egg that zombies house and you three are officially one of us" he added

"What? no! We can't do that"Addison said  as I glared at Bucky "what is wrong with you?" I asked annoyed and a bit angry.

"You look lost" a zombie said as she walked up to the other car window. The aceys and Bucky screamed as they drove away leaving the three of us there. We ran and hid behind a trash can. Soon after someone came out of the house the little girl ran into.

"Everything okay out here?" His father asked stepping out as well."
He looked around for a moment and then spotted us. It was Zed....

"Zed?" His dad asked. "Anybody there?" He asked. "Uh, no. Nobody."he lied "come on back inside then." His dad said walking inside as zed gave us one last glance before walking inside himself.

"Are zombies always this harassed? I had no idea life was like this for them..." Addison said sadly as we got up and she threw the egg packet in the trash. "None of us knew Addie.... But this, this isn't fair." I said as we started to walk back to our side of town.

"Cheer season is here cheer followers. So let's rally our cheerleaders at the pep rally today." Principal Lee said through the speakers.

"Hey" Addison said as we ran up to Bucky. "Hey, what's up, cuz?" He said with a big smile. "Zombies are students at SeaBrook to Bucky.. picking on them isn't right." Addison said as he scoffed and turned to look around at the zombie side before looking at us again.

"Zombies distract people from what's really important. Like cheer. Us. 'Me'." Bucky said while emphasizing me. "But we can't go around tormenting them. That isn't right." I told him as he scoffed again. He took a step forward and threw the piece of hair that was on my shoulder back before saying.

"It's best if you don't question things." "Pep rally today cuz. You're gonna rock it. Both of you." He said as he walked away. "Come on let's get to class" I sighed as Addison nodded and we headed towards class.

After class in the hallway on our way to the cafeteria a teacher told us to get the janitor since someone puked. So we headed to the basement. "Whoa,whoa! There's no humans in the basement." The zombie janitor/teacher said as everyone turned around and looked at us

"Uh, someone yakked in the cafeteria" Addison said. "oh right... still the janitor." He said disappointed while Zed walked up to us.

"Wow. This is awful" Addison said. "Yeah, we would've cleaned but the teacher's territorial about his mop" a zombie girl said clearly annoyed by us being here. "Sorry.." I said as the janitor walked by us. "It's fine" he sighed.

"Addison, Liana, what are you doing here?" Zed asked. "Apologizing" we answered i unison. "Our cousin, he's a jerk" I told them. "About zombies. He's a jerk about zombies and last night was cheer initiation." Addison added as we all looked at her.

"Not that that's a good excuse... I.. I'm so sorry" she said stammering a bit. "Well what if Bucky sees us talking?" He asked us. "So? He doesn't control us" I told him with a smile. "We'll just make sure he doesn't" Addison said with a chuckle.

"Uh, see you at the pep rally this afternoon?" She asked "zombies don't do pep rallies" the zombie girl said getting more annoyed by our presence. "Oh.. uh why not?" I asked "w'ell think about it" zed said with a smile " alright" I said as we walked of.

______________________________
Hi my lovely's how has your day been? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the long waits. I have a lot going on right now especially with school but I will try to post twice a week every week<3

Do y'all prefer long chapters? Medium chapters or short chapters? I try to keep them medium long cuz that's what I prefer but I'm asking cuz I'm curious.

Also new chapter at the end of this week hopefully. Cuz again I'm trying to post two times every week from now on at least.

Love Emma<3

Word count: 858