-6-

Liana's POV

"Where do you think she went?" Bree asked me as we walked down the corridors to our lockers

"Where do you think she went?" Bree asked me as we walked down the corridors to our lockers. "I don't know, but I know she'll be back soon" I said with a bright smile as Bree nodded.

We reached our lockers. Them being almost next to each other. Only two lockers in between. We put away our books and started to make our way down to the foot ball field. "Think she's gonna be there waiting?" Btw asked again and I simply nodded.

"I can't believe I'm a cheer leader. Well a stand in but you know what I mean" she said with a bright smile as I chuckled. "I'm proud of you. Even if you're only a stand in, it's a big deal. And with my help you won't be just a stand in for long. You'll be a part of the team" I said to her as her smile grew bigger.

"You would do that for me?" She asked "of course! Your my friend Bree and friends help each other am I right?!" I said as she squealed and hugged me. "Thank you" she said as she let go and I nodded happily.

We made our way to the football field and saw Addison standing there next to Bucky and the other cheerleaders.

"Addie" Bree said loudly while running down to her and giving her a hug while I walked over to them both. When I reached them they separated from the hug. "Are you okay? What happened?" Bree asked worriedly.

"It's nothing don't worry about it" Addison answered with a bright smile. "You sure?" I asked as she nodded. "Alright everyone into position!" Bucky yelled and everyone did as he said.

Soon after the game started and it didn't really go great. I didn't go well at all. We were loosing like always. But Bucky told us to cheer so we did. After a while coach asked for a time out and the boys went into the locker rooms. After a few minutes the game resumed and it was going surprisingly well.

Zed scored. For once the mighty shrimp scored. "Woo go zed!" Addison yelled happily while jumping up and down.
Zed scored again and we cheered for him happily even tho Bucky told us not to. Addison went forward and grabbed the megaphone from Bucky. "Don't do it" he warned and I glared at him. "Don't do what Bucky?" I asked annoyed and he shot daggers at me. I returned the favor.

"Feel that breeze it's not a sneeze. Zombies score and run with ease!" She said through the megaphone and everyone cheered "what are you doing" Bucky said annoyed and grabbed the megaphone from her. "Cheering. That's what we're doing" I said as I went to stand next to Addison.

"The football team hasn't won since forever. But we can change that! I bet the whole squad cheering together, could lead the football team to victory" she said happily. "You know what? That... that whole idealistic kind of positive attitude... has no place in cheer" Bucky said annoyed.

"Then what does? What does Bucky?!" I asked him getting annoyed by his ego. He ignored me as usual.

"SeaBrook wins?" The game announcer said. "Way to go zed!" I yelled happily as Addison hugged me excitedly. When we released she threw her pom poms away and ran towards zed. It looked like they talked for a while before she hugged him tightly. Well more like attacking him with a hug but he didn't decline it.

"Awww" I said quietly to my self as I saw how cute they looked together. "Nice going zed. We won thanks to you" I said happily while walking up to them. "Thanks Lia" he smiled at me and I nodded. "But seriously without you we would have lost again cuz our football team sucks" I chuckled as they laughed and nodded.

"Indeed they do" Addison added and we laughed again. "We better head back before Bucky kills us" I joked "yeah you're right. See ya" she said and we went back to the others leaving zed with his teammates.

____________________________

Fun fact I was gonna post this chapter last week in Sunday but I got attacked by a dog and after that I haven't really felt like finishing this chapter .... Btw I didn't do anything to the dog, wasn't even near it but he didn't have a leash and just came running up to me barking before it but me.
This is also the shortest chapter yet I think but I didn't feel like writing more. Cuz again I'm not feeling like myself. But you can expect a new chapter on Saturday hopefully :)

Hope yall had a better Sunday than me. And hope you all had a good today. If not then that's okay cuz everyone has a bad day. Or days<3

Disclaimer I know nothing about American football so I tried my best lol.

Love Emma<3

Word count: 835