-5-

Liana's POV

"Of course, Zed's not coming

"Of course, Zed's not coming. I mean, zombies at a pep rally would be serious drama." Addison said mostly to herself as she fixed her hair. "There's zombies at the pep rally!" Bree said excitedly. "What?" I said smiling as I ran to the door. Addison following excitedly right behind me.

"They wouldn't dare!" Bucky said angrily as him and the aceys came up to the door. There they were. Zombies. This is not gonna go well. As you all know Bucky isn't really big in zombies.. "Stacey, Lacey, Tracey. Bust out the spirit sticks" Bucky said as we all looked at him shocked.

The music started playing and we came out. Everyone cheering as the first cheerleaders did some flips. And then we came running. Our pom Poms in the air and is running into to position.

Everyone started chanting Bucky and that's when he did a flip though his own face poster and he landed perfectly. The big posted fell down revealing another one just like it behind it.

"Welcome to the SeaBrook high cheer rally! It is gonna be a great year. We are gonna win the state cheer championship again." He said while pausing and saying 'again' in an duh obviously tone.

The music started again and everyone got into new positions. A girl got lifted up into the air and stood on one leg. While the others did moves on the ground next to her.  They threw her up and she did a side flip.

Me and three other people kneeled down as Bucky did a flip over us with ease. "Get the spirit sticks out" Bucky whispered to the aceys. Some people in the sides went and got them.

This is not gonna end well.... I thought while cheering and keeping a fake smile on my face. "Let's turn up the heat!" Bucky said as the spirit sticks were turned on and moved around in motion. "Let everyone see them for who they really are" Bucky added as he kept swinging the stick i from of him.

"No Bonzo no!" I heard Zed yell as bonzo came running down. I stood to the side as Addison was thrown into the air but the people who were going to catch her got scared of Bonzo and ran away. That's when zed came in the last second and caught her.

I ran up to them both kneeling. "Omg Addie are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah. Thanks" she said smiling . The thanks was for zed as she turned to him with a smile when she said it. "Sure no problem" he said back also with a smile. "You! Me! We gotta talk!" Coach said to zed. So zed got up and followed him after checking up on Addison again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Addison again in the changing room. "Yes lia. If it wasn't for zed I would have been hurt. But again he saved me" she said while smiling at the last part. "Now come on let's get to lunch." She added as i nodded.

We met up with Bree on our way to lunch and she also asked how Addie was. We got our food and sat down when Principal lee said over the speakers.

"Hello students, this is your principal speaking. As you may have heard the zombie students are now allowed to eat in the cafeteria." She said as almost everyone complained and she added "ugh just deal with it.".

And there they were. The zombies. In the cafeteria. Bree started talking but Addison and I were focused on something else so we didn't hear what she said. Addison was to busy staring at Zed while i was to busy staring at the zombies. And I don't hate them. In fact I think they are awesome so let's call this admiring.

"Addison? Lia? Hello?" Bree said waving her hand in front of our faces. "My hearts racing and my palms are sweaty" Addy said as we snapped out of our little trans. "Oh, no! You have the flu" Bree said and I chuckled. "No Bree I think Addy is in love. In love with a certain zombie" I smiled as I touched my elbow with Addie's.

"It's zed" addison added. "Wait you like him? You like a zombie?" Bree whispered shocked. "Wow. That's bad, right?" Addison asked and they both looked at me. "Don't look at me." I said raising my hands up in defense as a joke.

"One thing I know is that our parents would so freak out. So better to keep this between us." I said as they nodded. "Yeah you're right" addison said before turning to Bree and asking. "Are we still friends?"

"Hello. I have your back no matter what. It's just I don't want anybody to break your heart.... Or devour it.." she said and Addison looked shocked. "But,but this is great. I mean look, I swear in all that I hold dear. Mostly glitter lip balm that I will tell nobody" she stuttered and we just smiled before we all laughed a tiny bit.

" well nothings going to happen. He probably doesn't even remember my name" addison said just as Zed yelled out her name and everyone went quiet in the cafeteria. "Well I can't be rude" she said as she got up and started walking towards them. "No no no Addie wait" I said but she was already walking.

"Oh no.... This is not gonna end well" I said as Bree shook her head "no it's not..." she added. After a while of Addison standing at their table talking to them. I saw that she got handed something but just as she did the aceys grabbed her and pulled her away.

I walked up annoyed at them. "You could end up at the reject table like that." Lacey said as they snapped their fingers "reject table?" I asked clearly annoyed at them. "Nothing that concerns you Lia" Tracey said "Liana. It's Liana to you. Only my friends call me Lia and we, we are not friends" i said as they walked away.

I turned to Addison and saw that she looked sad. "Addie what happened? What did they say?" I asked as she just turned and looked at zed before walking out quickly. "Addie wait" I said walking after her but decided on staying in the cafeteria with Bree.

Everyone needs to be alone at times and this time Addison needed it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw zed walking out with the gift Addie got in his hand.

_____________________________

That's it for this chapter hope y'all liked it. If there are any spelling mistakes please tell me so I can fix it<3

Any thoughts about the book so far? If so please do tell.

Love Emma<3

Word count: 1146