Author's Note

Ongoing...

Stained Glass Shards © 2015 by Rosemary Rey

When a door to love closes, a window opens to new love. This isn't a traditional romance. The best description is Erotic Chick Lit. A book within a book, "Stained Glass Shards" is a woman's journey—a path filled with love, angst, passion, grief, chemistry, doubts, and twists of separation and discovery of new love. Two adults, who, in their youth, were once in lust, have grown apart. One wants to move on while the other tries to keep a stranglehold on the past. Do you follow your heart or live in the memories? 

Elyce Fielding is a freelance writer, who has cut ties with her college friend turned lover, actor Griffin Belanger. After one last tryst, Elyce decides she can no longer continue their sexual relationship. For months, Elyce works on her personal growth, losing the excess weight from years of eating her feelings, changing her aesthetic appearance and style, and publishing her first novel set to become a feature film. While traveling in California with her new lover and agent, Ritter Thorman, Elyce has a chance encounter with Griffin. Upon seeing Elyce for the first time since her transformation, Griffin vows to win her back by any means possible. Elyce must choose between her first love and her current attentive lover.

This is a continuation of the prequel short story, Before The End by Rosemary Rey.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/330993455-before-the-end

Author's Note:

This story is pretty steamy for a Women's Fiction, aka Chick Lit. This was my first foray into Erotic Chick Lit. There are lots of descriptive sex scenes. I wrote this novel in 2015, self-published, and previously sold at eBook sellers. I've recently pulled all my backlist and will revamp each novel to upload to Wattpad. There are four (4) books already released within the Boundless world—Rebound, Unbound, Bound, and Spellbound. While these two characters may have been mentioned in those books, there are themes and characters taken from that series. Please know that my definition of Erotic Chick Lit is modern fiction about the lives and romantic problems of young women, usually written by women with an open door to their sexual experiences while she discovers themselves and makes decisions about their life, career, and romantic future. 

All of my backlist novels are by no means perfect. I've learned so much over 8 years of writing, editing, proofreading, and self-publishing. I write high drama and strong characters. Elyce and Griffin were an intriguing couple to write and I'm having fun revisiting them as I rework the story to bring it to Wattpad readers. I hope they become characters you'll want to revisit often. This story is complete. I will be uploading chapter by chapter per day until complete. If I delay in publishing, it's because life has gotten in the way and I haven't had a chance to upload the chapters from my files. 

If you like Stained Glass Shards, I'd love to read your comments as you read along, and I'm always up for a DM letting me know what the story and the characters mean to you. Please Vote on the chapters so others may find this trilogy. By adding this book to your Reading List, let your Followers and reading companions know about this trilogy so I may post more of my work. Give me a Follow. Chances are I will follow back so we can keep in touch with future Rosemary Rey content.

Since I'm fairly new to Wattpad, please let me know how I can better serve readers. I'm forever learning the publishing business and this serialized publication is no different. I'm excited to bring you future stories. I have many drafts of trilogies to share. Thank you for spending a little time in the Boundless world with this new story, Stained Glass Shards.

Prequel Information

If you want to read the prequel to Stained Glass Shards, Before The End by Rosemary Rey is available exclusively on Wattpad. I hope you'll read and vote for the story. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/330993455-before-the-end

~Rosemary