Chapter 48

Chapter 48 48. Water Monster and Mermaid.

    Wen Jing cooperated with Raizel.

    It was because Raizel's force value was unpredictable and his methods were endless. Before she had confronted him a few times, he turned his head and held Pei Su hostage. The thin sharp blade landed on Pei Su's fair and slender neck. Harmless threats to humans and animals: "I don't like nonsense, if you don't leave, the only clue for the mermaid will be gone."

    After weighing the pros and cons, Wen Jing agreed.

    She was still waiting for the threat to be lifted before parting ways with Raizel. Unexpectedly, Razel directly kidnapped Pei Su and jumped out of the window with someone in his arms. Wen Jing was startled and rushed up to look down. Raizel landed firmly on a dark red maglev convertible, threw Pei Su on the back seat, looked up and smiled at her, and made a "please" gesture, pointing to the co-pilot's seat.

    Wen Jing jumped out of the window and landed firmly on the co-pilot. He exchanged a glance with Pei Su, who pursed his lips nervously, and gave him a comforting look. The car slowly drove across an arc in the air. Facing the wind, he looked at Raizel, knowing that this posture would not let them go easily.

    "I'm curious, you didn't just come to Dongye, how

    come you have a car?" "I stole it when I came to you.

    " The gentle and handsome man didn't say anything, probably no one knew whether he was a car thief or the most feared number one star thief in Interstellar. She thought for a while and asked, "Since you just came here, you don't know much about Dongye. Why rashly call and report Ge Nana?"

    This speed is too fast.

    "People who are greedy for money will not let their treasures be lost." The corners of Razel's lips curled slightly, and layers of contempt and disdain filled his scarlet eyes: "What's more, a mermaid is more than just a box of pearls." It 's that simple."

    In just a few minutes, the car stopped above the hotel where Li Rui and others lived, Wen Jing looked down from above, and there were a few green vehicles driving quietly from a few streets away, rushing towards the hotel from all directions and go.

    Wen Jing called Li Rui and told him: "If someone wants a water monster later, you don't have to resist and just hand it over, just tell the other party how you got the water monster, and don't conflict with the other party.

    " Li Rui, who was pouring water, had a bad premonition in his heart, squatting beside the bucket and asked, "Miss Wen, what's the matter?"

    "You do as I say, and don't worry about the rest." .

    Li Rui frowned, nodded and said: "I see."

    After hanging up the phone, Wen Jing saw soldiers from all directions holding guns and quietly controlling the surroundings of the hotel, and they could be vaguely seen entering the corridor, right next to her Worried about the safety of Li Rui and the others, a few soldiers took away Li Rui and Ge Nana, who was soaked in the bucket, after a while, and a group of Delan people behind them watched anxiously, fearing that something might happen. Many people also took out their mobile phones to call Wen Jing.

    "Miss Wen, the water monster was huddled in the bucket just now. When I saw the group of people rushing in and struggling to roll on the ground, it was no match for the group of people holding broken porcelain pieces and trying to commit suicide. Li Rui coaxed her to put it down and went with her .” An Alpha named Lu Jin reported truthfully after answering the phone.