Chapter 56

Chapter 56 56. Encountering waves rushing.

    The smell of mint permeated the room more and more. Wen Jing looked at the soft and delicate person in Rusi's arms with winking eyes, especially at this moment Pei Su's eyes were misty and innocent, and he leaned forward and kissed her lips, his cheeks were red Whispered: "Fuck me."

    Wen Jing's throat moved, and he clasped his shoulders and turned over and pressed the man under him. He was so irritated by the smell of mint that he was constantly tugging at the beast, and his voice was a little hoarse and uncertain: "You say One more time?"

    Hearing such blunt words, her brain became hot, boiling like hot water, which Alpha could resist repeated temptations.

    Pei Su's eyes were slightly flushed, and his face was flushed unbearably from being tortured by the fever period. Panting heavily, he hummed unbearably, looked at her with wet eyes, and said with thin lips, "Fuck me.

    " You bastard." Wen Jing's mind was going to be blown by his words, seeing that Pei Su was about to lean up to kiss him again, she reached out to cover his lips, the smell of pheromone almost drove her crazy, she wished to send Pei Su This way and that, but she gritted her teeth and said with scarlet eyes: "Alphas are beasts! I am too, so you don't regret it?" Back then

    AO film education was for nothing! Why doesn't Omega protect itself well?

    "I don't regret it." Pei Su's eyes were full of water, full of love, and his eyes were heavy, "As long as the boss is an asshole to me."

    As long as he gets her, he will never be afraid again .

    Wen Jing looked at him motionless, and somehow felt that his eyes were full of hope, longing, and a little imperceptible uneasiness, as well as the sadness that gradually stained his eyes, and then under the long-term confrontation, people unconsciously Why did the eyes gradually overflow with tears, and the tip of her nose twitched slightly, making it seem like something was growing in her heart, breaking through the barrier all of a sudden.

    The first time she likes someone, she doesn't know what to do?

    It is not enough to miss, love, pamper and accompany, what else needs to be given?

    She didn't know, but she couldn't bear Pei Su to be sad.

    Pei Su saw her hesitate for a short minute, and another strange fear sprang up in his heart, thinking that Wen Jing was rejecting him, which might make her feel too loose. But now he failed to get Wen Jing to take the bait during the febrile period.

    Always very disturbed.

    Just when he was about to say something to restore his image and give up the temptation of this hot period, his thin lips moved and his ears were lightly bitten. Alpha's low voice was like an anesthetic: "Then I'll give you the bastard!" Look."

    Pei Su's pupils opened slightly, his chin was pinched so that he looked at Wen Jing, his eyes became extremely controlling and aggressive, his lips were grabbed, and there was a smell of citrus and mint around him The mixture made Pei Su's body limp and his heart pounding.

    "Button, button."

    There was a knock on the cabin door.

    "Master, are you free now?" Cecil's voice rang out from outside.

    Wen Jing was so startled and suddenly sat up and looked towards the cabin door. A trace of displeasure flashed in Pei Su's misty eyes after being so interrupted, and he sat up and got into Wen Jing's arms, trying to keep his voice calm Cecil go.