Chapter 59

Chapter 59 59. It's terrible to be forced to talk.

    "Mr. Lin, fish."

    Wen Jing wanted to point to the bucket not far away, and asked Lin Yanbai to catch the fish and roast it by himself. Unexpectedly, Senior Pei handed the half-baked fish to Lin Yanbai directly, with a smile on his face. With an empathetic yet enthusiastic smile, he said, "This one is almost ready."

    "Thank you." Lin Yanbai didn't expect his brother-in-law to be so sensible, so he took the skewered fish with a little less restraint, nodding his head and thanking him with a smile.

    The smile is not deep, but humble and reserved.

    Due to Lin Yanbai's arrival, many people became cautious, and the barbecue was not as lively as before. On the contrary, Lin Yanbai didn't regard himself as an outsider at all, and chatted with Wen Jing sentence after sentence. The barbecue people next to him listened with pricked up ears, and looked at Pei Su, who was serious about grilling shrimp with downcast eyes, with sympathy. My heart is beyond words.

    I didn't expect that I don't need omega to sell my beauty these days! It's the apha's turn.

    Even though Lin Yanbai is sitting, he maintains a dignified and elegant attitude all the time, resolutely not to leave a bad impression on Wen Jing, and asks questions as briefly as possible.

    Alpha Wen Jing, who betrayed her beauty, did not dare not answer when asked, for fear that a group of marines on the opposite side would turn their guns and bombard their ship.

    "Does Ms. Wen like fish?"

    "General."

    "What kind of food does Ms. Wen like?"

    "Spicy chicken wings, mapo tofu, Kung Pao chicken, Buddha jumping over the wall, pickled fish."

    "I usually like to cook What are you doing to pass the time?"

    "Barending." The

    topic is gradually heading towards the point of no return of checking household registers, personnel resumes, and academic records. Wen Jing answered a few patiently at first, and then chose A few answered perfunctorily, and then looked at Pei Su sullenly and said nothing.

    She had one head and two big ones, and secretly poked and peeled the grilled shrimp, not to mention suffocating.

    This Lin Yanbai is a chatterbox!

    Lin Yanbai flipped and grilled the fish, and asked tentatively: "Wen Jing, didn't your mother tell you anything when she left?" Did

    n't she tell her a little about her life experience? Are there no clues left?

    Pei Su looked at Wen Jing peeling the shrimp diligently, and didn't know why Lin Yanbai replaced "Miss Wen" with "Wen Jing" in a short while, biting the peeled shrimp so much that he gritted his teeth and stared at the two of them. wandering between.

    Wen Jing had never talked to her about these things, and he actually found out through this way.

    "Nothing." Wen Jing continued to perfunctory.

    Lin Nan watched her cry when she passed away, grabbed her hand and said "I'm sorry" in a trembling voice, told her to listen carefully to Song's words, and told her how many jars of wine were buried in the backyard, and she was asked to drink one jar every year , about ten years.

    However, Wen Jing couldn't sleep and dug for wine in the backyard every now and then, and within a year the wine was gone, not a drop left.

    This talk has been found on her mother after checking the household registration.