Prologue

"I can't believe they kicked me out!"

A hopeless teenager was sitting in front of an house, their hair wet from the pouring rain.

I didn't think they would react like this!

A sudden thunder made them flinch. The sky was lit up for a millisecond, and the crashing thunder came right after.

*1 hour earlier*

"Today is the day!" I said in front of my mirror. "I hope they won't be too mad"
"honey! come down! dinners ready!"
"coming mum!" I said, running down the stairs.

Mom made spaghetti carbonara. My favorite. We sat down and started eating. As soon as we were stuffed, I scoffed.
"mum, dad, I have something to tell you."
"what is it, honey?"
"I'm.... *I took a deep breath* I'm bisexual. I like both genders."

Their smile faded as they went pale.

"you are.. what?"
"I am bisexual." I repeated.
My dad turned red in anger.

"I DID NOT RAISE MY CHILD TO BE A FREAK! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US?"

I whimpered.

"HOW COULD YOU DISAPPOINT US LIKE THIS?"
"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD BE OKAY WITH IT, WOULD ACCEPT ME LIKE ANY OTHER PARENTS?!"
"DONT YOU DARE CALL US PARENTS ANYMORE! WE ARE SO GOING TO DISOWN YOU! GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE! NOW!"

*present time*

There I am, sitting outside, sobbing in the rain. Wow.
Suddenly, the wind blew a poster onto my face, letting a shreak out of me
I ripped it off my face to take a look at what could possibly blow into my face in this situation.

...

It was a poster from the daycare of the new "freddy fazbears pizzaplex", but they were searching for a human daycare attendent! Wait what? Human? Were they aliens or something? I blinked, then realization hit my brain like a flash. The special thing about the pizzaplex is that there were SO many advanced animatronics! I could slap me for not realizing that, but not in this moment. The poster was soaked.
I was still sitting in the rain. Dang.

The pizzaplex is near here, just 8km away, I could go explore and take shelter. I looked at my little wallet. If I have enough money.

And so, the story begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, you guys actually had to wait for the first chapter, huh? I'm going to have a lot more time in 3 days, I promise. I'm going to have a little break (as I'm in germany, we have this little extra break) anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. Would be nice to read some comments too (9v9)  bye my little ✨skylights✨

(418 words)
Push the star plz

(418 words)Push the star plz