Sunshine! |~ chapter 3~|

Sun POV:
I sat in front of my hand-made pillow fort, looking at the entrance and still hoping for a child to arrive. 2-3 Kids came into the daycare the last few weeks, but that's it. The glamrocks are way more popular than the jester animatronic in the daycare... I sighed.

At least someone came, now I'm not gonna be so lonely..

I looked back, seeing that they already fell asleep. They look so peaceful and cute when they sleep.... I don't know what feeling is spreading from my stomach on but it's comfy but still makes me nervous.

Hey, Moon? You hear me?
What is it...
Are you not feeling well? Did you find out what caused you to... go...
..insane? No. I'm trying to fight it... it feels like a glitch, or someone hacking me.. I'm sorry. I didn't hurt them. I swear.

Huh? He broke the connection... poor moon.. I hope we'll find the reason and free him. That'll also be the best for the little sunshine!
Sunshine.... Sounds pretty... what if I could make it my little sunshine?
I quickly pushed that thought aside and sat up like a cramped stick, feeling my cheeks get more orange.
You little lover boy.
Wha- MOON! I thought you weren't thereeeeeee...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I'm thinking about a chapter per week (if I have time) Sorry for the chapter and I really appreciate the 50 views and 11 votes I got! Love you little starlights <3

Plz push the star