Hello new friend! |~chapter 1~|

After a while I was standing in front of the huge building, questioning my life once again.

"Oh well, might as well get in there if I already came here"

I looked at the price tag and sighed. Dang. There goes my money, but lucky for me I had enough. With a little bit of hope, I went to a staff member before paying.

"Hello, uh.. I would like to apply for the daycare job?"

"Oh, sure, follow me. You don't have to pay and... I'll go get some new clothes for you"

She looked at my soaked clothes and I got flustered.

"Thank you" I mumbled

*time skip after you changed*

"Alright, I'm going to take you to the daycare now"
Wait. What?
"Daycare? Isn't there a manager or something"
"Well this might sound crazy, but uh... the animatronic is the manager of the daycare and has full control as long as the facility boss doesn't say anything"

Oh wow. That's new but also interesting.... I'm already excited to meet him!

*They arrive at the front door of the daycare*

"Okay, I have to go back to my duties and there aren't many kids today so you go in there"

You swallowed.

I opened the door nervously. In front of me was now a slide. "Huh?"
I looked at the side of it and everywhere else but the slide was the only way through. There was an employees only stairway but you didn't have a key yet.

"There is no way I'm going down there. I'm not a kid!"

...

I chuckled while going down the slide. This is actually pretty fun!

I landed in a ball-pit with a crash. "Woah that came unexpected"
As I made my way through the ballpit, I heard a voice above me go "Hoooo ho ho!"

I looked up on what looked like a little balcony and saw a figure standing at the edge of it. The head had the form of a sun with jester-like clothing.

...

And it swan-dived into the ballpit.

„WHAT THE HECK?!"

I tried to get out of there as fast as I could because I couldn't see the figure anymore. It was kinda frightening knowing something is near you but you can't see it.

Almost being at the edge, you wanted to climb out, but suddenly two hands grabbed you by your waist and turned you around.

I let out a small squeak, not being able to scream of the sudden movement.

"Hello there new friend! How do you like it here? We could fingerpaint, tell stories and drink fizzy fazz until our heads EXPLODE!"

The animatronic stopped.

"Wait. You aren't a child?"
The animatronic now seemed flustered. These things were really advanced, damn.

He gently put you outside the ballpit, then making his own way out of it.

"Well, I'm here for the job I saw on the posters. I swear I'm good with kids!"

"OHH HO HOOO! I was already giving up! I mean, no one was interested on a daycare job.."

He suddenly had a little frown on his face. He did look lonely and there were no kids around.

"Now, let me introduce myself. Im Sundrop, but you can call me sun. And you are?"

"I'm (y/n). (Y/n)(L/n). But you can also call me (n/n)

(sorry I forgot to mention n/n is nickname)

"Sooo, do you need anything medical, or do you maybe have mental illnesses?"

"No, not really, I'm just feeling down right now. But I am a social butterfly and I love children!"

Dang. Not even 10 minutes in here and I already forgot my shyness.

"Oh, why are you feeling down if I may ask? By the way you're hired as I don't really have a choice.. haha..."

"Let's say I got kicked out by my parents and I don't have a home right now? Yeah, that is the shortest explanation to my situation"

"Oh dear, you can stay here if you want! I have a room and a bed I rarely use! I think that should be okay, and we can get you food any time!"

Tears started to form in your eyes and you hugged the animatronic tight.

"Thank you thankyouthankyou Thank you!"

Sun hugged back, a little bit flustered.
"It's alright (n/n) and not gonna lie, we also need some company"

"We?"

"Yeah! Me and moony!"

"Oh where is he? Can I meet him too?"

Sun giggled a bit at that.

"We share the same body! Moon only takes control when the lights go out, mainly so he can calm the kids down at naptime"

"Oh, okay."

There was silence between us now. It wasn't uncomfortable, more like calming.

"I should show you around now! Come on let's go! Ooooh there are so many thing to show!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, now I won't update as regularly as you think (even though this chapter came out pretty fast) I just had some time and was bored! I also need the likes. Anyway I hoped you liked the chapter!

Plz push the star