Hello dear Starlight |~chapter 4~|

I woke up, energised from the power nap.
I looked at the entrance of the pillow fort that kinda broke while I slept in here and.... Sun was gone? What time is it?

I walked out of the fort.

I searched for sun and found him sitting on his balcony, swinging his legs and looking down to the ball pit.

„Hey sun! Down here!"
He jumped a bit at the sound of my voice, as if he was in deep thoughts just a second ago.

Oh hey there sunshine! Didn't see you there! Did you sleep well?"
Awww he's so caring
„Yea sunny! I'm all energised! What do I have to do on my first day? I don't really know my purpose" I looked at the clock

It's already 10 am kids should be here already normally

Sun noticed my gaze and frowned

„Like I said, kids don't really cone to the daycare and it's getting worse every week. I miss the little sunshines... I'm scared I'm gonna get decommissioned because of this"

Awh, poor thing.
„Hey, sun? Could you please come down here really quick?"
He jumped in the ballpit, got out of it and walked towards me.

„What's the matter sunshi-„
I ran to him and squeezed him as tight as I can, not letting go while I mumbled
„You won't be decommissioned and I'm gonna take care of it!"

Whirrrrrrrrrrr

I felt him getting warmer so I let go. „Woah hey buddy are you overheating? I can hear your fans trying to cool you down!"
He was all red in his face and didn't move. „Oh my god are you okay? Do I have to call the technician?"

„N-no it's okay sunshine. Uhmmm I'll be back in a bit"

And with that, he jumped on the balcony. Is he really okay?

„What am I gonna do now?" I said to myself. I walked over to the Arts & Crafts table and sat on one of the many way to tiny chairs and began drawing. Drawing Is my passion and I am really good at it I gotta say.

(If you think you can't draw, everyone can draw with a bit of practice)

After a while, I finished a sketch of sun and I was really proud of it. I looked at the watch. „WHAT?! 4 PM AND STILL NO ONE CAME?!" I said, schocked.

This was a kids paradise and it even gave me the urge to go play in the big playground

Sun jumped down from his balcony.
„Are you okay sunshine? I heard you scream!"

„Oh it's nothing, I was just schocked that no one came after all this time"
„Oh that's normal, well it wasn't until three weeks ago where moon started to feel sick. I didn't tell you at first because I thought nothing about it but he apparently has a glitch or got hacked."
„Oh I can handle it! Do you think it's safe to let him out for now?"

Sun hesitated. „W-well I guess it's okay.. as long as the daycare is still officially open he can control it very well" he backed up to the light switch and pushed it. This time he didn't hiss and only closed his eyes. The eyes opened again. Glowing red replaced the white eyes that looked at me just a second ago.

„Well hello there dear starlight"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Here a little bonus for your pacience <3 we'll see each other next week!
Plz push the star

„Well hello there dear starlight"~~~~~~~~~~~Here a little bonus for your pacience <3 we'll see each other next week!Plz push the star