after hours | ~chapter 2~ |

alright alright you guys can take a look at the picture first (not mine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*after he showed you around*

"I had such fun with you! I think working here will be great."
"oh my thank you! i think we'll have so much fun!!"
"what time is it anyway- WHAT? 7PM? OMG I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE"

"well, sunshine- i mean (n/n) the building should be closed by now." he looked at you with puppy eyes "would you have a slumber party with me?"
"do I have a choice?"
"no" he said this so happy it sounded sarcastic dang

"oh but uhm (n/n)? There is one rule here. Keep the lights on. ON. on.."

A shiver went down my spine as his voice shifted to be dangerously low.
„But I thought Moon comes out when you turn the lights off? I'd like to meet him!"
The animatronic paused for a second but ignored me.
He hopped to an employees only room and took some cushions and blancets out of it. I only stood there and watched while he made a whole fort out of it.

"please enter" he said theatrically with a deep bow.

i giggled while stepping in, my inner child screaming of joy
"what do you want to do, sunny? im kinda tired."
i flopped on the floor that was covered in blankets and pillows

"oh friend you're tired? take a good power nap! i'll clean the daycare a bit"

its still storming outside i noticed. Suddenly a loud crash was heard and the power went out. I heard sun hiss in pain
"are you okay sunny?" i didn't find the exit of the fort in the dark so I just sat there in silence

"sunny isn't here anymore doll... it's my time to shine(pun not intended)"an unknown raspy voice said.
"w-who are you?" i could now see through the exit as a dimmed red light flooded the outside. I squeaked as I looked at the red eyes that were fixated on me.

"the twin brother of sun. Moon. Nice to meet you starlight, you're really a beautiful one" he crawled to me in a way you could only see in horror games. I sat there in fear.

"now now, are you scared? There's no reason to be scared, i wont hurt you if sunny likes you so, so, much. will I?"
he sounded so insane, you started sobbing. you were trembling and curled into a ball. You looked at the figure infront of you, he looked like sun, but his pants were now dark blue with stars, his chestplate was now white and blue, his arms faded from blue to white and he had a hat instead of sunrays. he really looked like the moon.

He stopped and grabbed his head, whimpering. "no.. no don't scare them. don't hurt them. Please." he muttered between sobs.

You looked at him, I didn't know robots could be in pain. Suddenly the power went back on and the sobbing got cut by a hiss as he transformed back to sun.

"Huh?! sunshine! he didn't hurt you, did he? ohh your eyes are so red! did you cry?"
"It's okay sun, im okay, let not talk about that again, I really need a nap?"
How in the world could that be his twin brother?

"oh.. okay.. have a good sleep sunshine!"
he sat infront of the little pillow fort like he wanted to protect me. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep, falling on my back.

~~~~~~~
sorry for the wait guys I'm just so lazy! I hope you guys liked the chapter!
push the star plz

~~~~~~~sorry for the wait guys I'm just so lazy! I hope you guys liked the chapter!push the star plz