Apologies, dear. |~chapter 4~|

⚠️just a eenie wittle bit of spice 🤭⚠️

„Apolgies for scaring you, dear. I heard that you can help me?"

Moon gives off a whole other vibe I thought
More like a calm person that reads a lot of books. Just look at the way he speaks now, what a gentleman."
„uhhh it's okay I guess.. I heard you have a sort of glitch?"

„Well it is quite awkward to talk about it but yes, I have a strange code inside me that leads to killing after closing time."
„I think I can handle that. Mind if you sit down infront of me so I can atleast take a look at your wires?"
He sat down infront of me, facing away

I slowly opened the box on the back of his faceplate, giving myself access to the wires. I then pulled some wires to the side.
grunt

„huh?"
„I-t's n-nothing dear, but please be a little gentle? I'm a bit sensitive when it goes to my wires"
he turned to me and his face was flushed in a deep blue
hmm
I pulled the baby pink wire a bit harsher, and I instandly heard a surpressed moan.

bingo

„okay, well moony, I won't tease you too much, but you sound wonderful"
I really wanted to tease him even though he could attack me any time. An animatronic that moans if you pull it's wire? c'mon! noone can judge me for teasing!
„S-starlight.. please stop pulling that wire" he said nervously.

„alright, alright. also, I think I found something"
I looked at the one end of a blue wire that got cut off and connected to a blood red wire.
„I don't know what it is so I won't touch it yet. But I think I can help you"

Moon suddenly stood up, turned around and hugged me tight. I didn't hesitate and hugged him back
„I will try my best moony"
„Thank you starlight"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
another short chapter but hey, don't judge me! I'm going on a ski trip with my class next week so there will be no chapter during that time. I hope you enjoyed reading!