Chapter 26

TW in the description

Note:  Hey guys, as I'm sure most of you have guessed, this is a honeymoon chapter. So a portion of it is cut off for my 18+ Patreon backers. I left as much as I could without getting too graphic. The full chapter WITH ART is available on Patreon.

Chapter 26

Luca POV

Luca blinked his eyes open, bright sunlight peeking through the heavy curtains. He barely remembered their arrival at the cabin the night before. Their driver took them somewhere far along the coast to a destination of Mattias's design.

He sat up and stretched, wearing a white shirt and red pajama shorts. He let his fingers glide against the pure white bedding, reviling in its silkiness. Both males had been so exhausted by the time they arrived at the cabin that they only just set their suitcases inside the door, changed, and collapsed in bed.

Now that he was rested, Luca could appreciate his surroundings. They were on a secluded mountaintop, surrounded by thick evergreens. Ivy climbed up the old wooden cabin, giving it a fairytale finish. But the inside of the cabin contrasted wildly from its dated exterior. The interior was refurbished with so many luxuries and finery that Luca knew instantly this was an old Bracaleone retreat.

It felt a bit strange, looking at the wooden walls, then stepping onto smooth marble floors. Luca was thrown off by the master bathroom with its double shower heads, intricate light fixtures, and a bath big enough for five. White fluffy towels were ornately folded on the counter, along with all the toiletries they could ask for. Luca brushed his hand against the cream-colored robe hanging on the door, instantly longing to be in it.

Luca quickly splashed his face with water then made his way out of the bathroom. He stepped to the floor-length curtains and pulled them aside. Directly from their room was a sliding glass door, exiting onto a pool patio.

But Luca would have to explore that later. Right now, he heard clattering from the kitchen and, with feather-light footsteps, followed the sound.

Rounding the corner, a smile spread over Luca's face as he watched Alberto ruffle through the kitchen cabinets.

"Where the hell would it be?" Alberto said to himself, scratching his head while in search of a pan in the foreign kitchen.

Luca didn't make himself known right away, but decided to remain quiet and watch the other male. Alberto wore long plaid pajama pants and no shirt, the black shark tooth necklace resting on his toned chest. Luca watched the freckles along Alberto's bare shoulders move, and his back muscles flex as he bent in search for the kitchen untinsels.

"Ah, here it is," Alberto said, lifting a cast iron pan, his biceps and shoulders flexing to lift the heavy metal.

Luca sucked in a breath, wanting to be wrapped in those muscled arms. Feel them flex against his skin.

A thrill rang through the Bond loud enough that Alberto paused, searching for the source. He spun around, jumping a little when he caught sight of Luca by the corner.

"Oh! Jeez, you scared me; I didn't know you were up."

"Sorry." Luca laughed, approaching the larger male. "What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast for my husband," Alberto replied.

Luca's heart skipped a beat.

"Husband. I'm Alberto's husband."

Alberto felt his excitement and spun, a smirk touching his lips.

"You like it when I call you my husband?" He asked, taking a step towards Luca.