-8- My hands...!?

Scottish evil gay man's back in chromia

\|\|\ SCOTTS' POV /|/|/

I sighed, deeply. My body aching like hell. I looked around the room, realizing I'm back at my house.

How'd I get back home- I pondered.

I decided not to question it, I got out of bed, walking down the stairs, I got a bowl and made myself cereal, I sat down on a stool and eat my food.

While eating I noticed something with my hands, I chose to ignore it, it probably wasn't important...oh how wrong I was.

Going back up into my room after cleaning out the dish, I went to jump back into bed, but instead, something was in the bathroom. I peaked around the corner, catching myself, I flicked the light on, and entered. Pushing my hair back, I had realised that the markings had spread more. The red and purple begin almost ominously glowing, and my hands, oh my hands- the veins were turning black in colour, occasionally having a streak of red or purple. My fingers also seemed to be longer, and darkening, and my nails were...way sharper.

"Ooooohhh this is not good-" I muttered.
"Eh who cares, I'll cover it up." I said.

I walked back to my bed, flinging myself into it and wrapping myself in the blanket, drifting asleep.