-11- The Eventful Event

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anhyhow

TW//: Fowl language (it's swearing. Here and there. But it's swears anyways.)

\|\|\|\|\|\|\\|\|\|\|\\SCOTTS' POV//|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/

I quickly moved through the dark oak trees with ease, hopping over branches, avoiding Poison Oak...until I made it through to the awfully menacing castle, made entirely of blackened bricks, why it's so emo I don't know. I kinda found it like that and may-haps have killed all inhabitants- we don't talk about that. We really don't. Anygay.

I paused at the bottom, waiting for the others. As they came through they already looked tired.

"This is as far as I can go! So, good luck! Byeeeeeee!" I dragged out bye before running round the emperors.

~

I made it far enough away that I could turn around and run back, as I somehow ran silently THROUGH THE MOST NOSIEST FOREST IVE EVER BEEN IN! Sorry, it's a very loud forest, and my day is making no clear sense.

I rounded to the back of the castle, easily clambering up the loosened bricks. Hopping into a window ledge, I entered the very top of the castle, and then pondered on how-the-Joel can I disguise myself.

A pristine white dragon hopped onto the window ledge, it was very small, could easily fit on my hand. It's golden underbelly almost seemed to glow, it jumped in an around, something clattering on the ground as it reached its finale perch, before itself turned into a staff. Next to what fell. Another staff. That was the dragon.

The not dragon staff; was, cool. It had an iridescent green gem slowly fading into and out of light, being held in place by a dark wood type thing, with a small wing protruding from the side. The base of it had...well, darkness, it didn't look like anything as the green light blinked onto it.
~
Meanwhile, the dragon staff, it had the dragon perched atop, almost perfectly, it's tail seemed to keep it in place. The dark oak base only made the dragon look more beautiful, it's golden brown eyes stared into the unknown. Lifeless.

I hesitantly pick up the dragon staff, it was palisman, something a sort of witch would get, I wasn't any witch. But I kept it. I picked up the other staff, feeling it's energy radiating, and also seeing said magic because of a certain EYE. Jeez I still hate my new eye, what? Wh- wait- since when? Eh who cares I've had enough trouble.

I paced around the room, how'd a staff help me? I looked back to the staff, but catching a glance at my left hand, specifically, the minimal black substance on it had spread, a lot, it had almost covered the entire back of my hand, but completely covered my fingers. I think I should start calling this corruption-

Something clattered, almost right behind me, I gently spun, a mirror was there now.

How many things will pop up- I questioned to myself silently.

I walked over to the mirror, realising my entire appearance had changed, black hair replaced the cyan, it still looked fluffy, but it did look taken care of. Vibrant green eyes seemed to looked menacingly forwards, the eye position did that, probably. The black 'corruption' spread onto my neck, starting to get to my face. I ignored it.

I long black cape flowed down my back, almost like if it was in water, it had occasional tears in the bottom and was being held on by a ravens skull. A dark, dark green long sleeved shirt had a sparse pattern of sliver lining, a fairly large...ox skull...? Was clipped onto a belt loop, I looked to my torso and seen my ribs. Other than that- I had somewhat casual black trousers on, some tears on the, too. And half-way knee high dark grey boots with a swirling pattern of green that looked like a flame, my skin was pale and my eyes had dark bags underneath, as if not one of the me's sleep properly, which is always the case.