Chapter 1 ♡Locker♡

'In a way I never knew I was going to feel the emotion of love. The first time I saw you
my eyes sparked, I got lost in your blue ocean eyes. My heart only wants you and only you, the way you can be funny and serious at the same time makes me glow so bright.' Kyle was trying to figure out who had sent him the note because it looked very similar to the one he had sent to Stan,actually it was exactly the one that he had sent to Stan. He was confused, why was the note he had sent to Stan here with his own name on it. The only one who knew about the note was Kenny and he was dating Butters and they were together all day and he had put the note through the hole in Stan's locker. Stan wasn't even there that day, so there was no way he had seen it yet. He went over to ask Kenny but he didn't know anything.Wondering why the note was just there, on the cafeteria floor.

Wendy was angry how dare Kyle confess to her man Stan was her's and no one else's. She was going to do whatever it takes to keep Kyle from confessing to Stan.Wendy knew she couldn't let Kyle confess to Stan cause if that happend, Stan would fall for it. Ever since the note she has been making sure Kyle can't even look at Stan.Kyle was miserable, he couldn't even look at Stan without his heart aching.Stan on the other hand was also miserable,heck his best friend and secretly crush was ignoring him, did he not want to be friends anymore? Stan was confused. Did he say something wrong? He wanted to ask Kyle but Kyle would run the other way if he'd approach him and oddly if that wasn't weird enough Wendy his ex was constantly trying to talk to him and when he would try to talk to Kyle she would stop him.