Chapter 3 ♡Rumors♡

Warning⚠ This chapter contains mentions of Abuse sorry for all readers who get triggered by this

-No ones P.O.V-

Just before Craig and Tweek were about to get answers out of Stan, The couch started class. Stan sighed in relief but groaned knowing he had to do laps, After class he was walking through the walls when he noticed people staring at him with looks of either sympathy or... Disgust.

Stan felt uncomfortable and confused as he walked he was met hafe way to class with Mr. Mackey, Mr. Mackey had a look of sympathy just like most of the others.. It made Stan sick.. why we're people looking at him like this?.. Mr. Mackey spoke as he started gently guiding Stan to his office. "Stanley it has came to my attention through some er Rumors that you've been getting abused at home by your sister for being um gay Mkay..". Stan froze in the door of the office.. the word rumors rung in his head..someone had been telling everyone he was gay.. And being abused by his sister he trembled feeling sick to his stomach one sentence repeated in his mind making his breathing quicken How did anyone find out...he swallowed down his words not being able to get out any sort of reply. Mr. Mackey seemed to understand and guided Stan to a couch in the room and spoke "Alright Stan you may lay here till your ready to talk Mkay..".

Stan sat down in a state of shock and terror.. His mind was racing as he tried to breath he couldn't believe anything that was happening. What would Kyle think.. Stan felt tears welling at the thought of his friends and Kyle..finding out. Stan tried to relax and sighed looking at the door and then the wall trying to focus for a moment on anything else and finally laying down..finding a good breathing pace. After a while Stan was now more calm he was still in a fragile state but now more willing to talk.

This is short sorry but I am making another update this weekend so two! I'm probably going to make two updates every weekend and stick to that, and I apologize for the delay because I've been busy✩