Christmas Special ❤

This is a filler till the next update, i am currently sick and has lost my voice so I will be trying to get it done but it will be slow and this is very short because the next update will be very long 😅

No ones P.O.V

Kyle walked through the mall endlessly searching for the perfect gift for Stan. Stan was is Boyfriend of 3 years yet every Christmas (even though Kyle didn't really do things the way Stan did since he was Jewish)

He still tried to get Stan gifts and key into his traditions as much as Stan did Kyle's.

Kyle finally stopped at a pet store and walked in.. He briefly scanned the store until a small puppy caught his eye, The puppy was a small brown pit bull, It's tail wagged faster than any puppy he'd seen..

He thought to himself. Stan would love this.. Kyle walked over and picked the puppy up in his arms, Kyle felt himself chuckle and pay for it along with other essentials.

That night Stan sat by the couch a excited look om his face as he waited for Kyle to give him his present..Stan watched Kyle come in with the little bundle of joy and Stan's eyes lit up.

Stan held the puppy after carefully taking it from Kyle, his eyes lit up he smiled and whispered "He looks..just like Sparky.."

Stan's felt his voice shake a bit as he reminded himself of his childhood dog.

Stan set the puppy down and hugged Kyle tears pricking his eyes. "Thanks Ky..Your the best boyfriend ever".