Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Differentiation into Omega!

    Jian Cuo was stared at by Jian Lv and Jiang Zhi covetously.

    "I really wanted to differentiate into a high-level Alpha, so...that's why I rubbed Ye Zhen's pheromone..." He smashed the jar, and said aggrievedly: "And I was hunted down at that time, I don't know where to go... "

    Besides, Ye Zhen didn't know it was me."

    "How could you!" Jian Lv pressed his pulsing temple to see that his glands had indeed differentiated, but the smell of pheromone was clearly Omega, and the breath It hurts my head: "How can you rub her pheromones!!"

    Thinking about Ye Zhen's covetousness in the first place, when Jian Cuo turned into a cat, she didn't know how much advantage was taken by that bastard Ye Zhen.

    You must know that there is a difference between a beast-like cat and a real cat. In essence, there is no difference between a beast-like cat. If Ye Zhen touches him...then...the

    key is to induce differentiation and use high-level Alpha pheromones. It is necessary to rub the pheromones of the first three days, and the amount is about ten minutes.

    Like Jian Cuo, who caught Ye Zhen crazy, and the score turned into an Oemga! At that time, it will be completely differentiated, and the matching degree with Ye Zhen will directly reach 99%.

    The more Jian Lv thinks about it, the more she feels that the little cabbage at home has been pushed!

    "Brother, it's not...not that serious." Where did Jane go wrong to see his brother get so angry, his voice was like a mosquito, and she took the last credit and said: "Isn't I differentiated? And I feel... soon It worked ."

    Jian Lv glared at him.

    Jane Cuo immediately silenced, like a child who was punished for doing something wrong, and behaved too well.

    The problem...isn't that big, why are you so...angry?

    "Do you really want to differentiate into high-level?" Jian Lv asked with her eyes closed.

    Jian Cuo was very sure: "Yeah!"

    Jian Lu's head hurt even more.

    Now it is in a critical period of differentiation, and if it really wants to differentiate into a high-level, it must be infected by Ye Zhen's pheromone, which means that he has to send the mistake to Ye Zhen himself! Otherwise, if there is a slight mistake, it will be differentiated into a low-level Omega.

    "If this is the case, then you have to rub Ye Zhen's pheromone again," Jiang Zhi pondered for a while, patted Jian Lu's shoulder, squatted down and looked down at Jian Cuo with a soft smile: "The distance is completely indistinguishable." It's far away, it should be soon."

    "Meow!" Jane Cuo's eyes lit up and she nodded her head twice.

    It’s not bad, it needs a lot of pheromones!

    Jian Lu looked at Jiang Zhi in surprise, "How could you..."

    "Otherwise?" Jiang Zhi frowned.

    Jian Cuo: "??"

    Why do I always feel that his brother and sister-in-law have something to tell him?

    "The matter of differentiation is more important now," Jiang Zhi's eyes flashed with concern, "We'll talk about it when the matter is over."

    Jane nodded wrongly: "Meow!" As