Chapter 38

Chapter 38 "Brothers" 03

    In the second round of voting, according to the analysis of live performance, a group of people started arguing again.

    This time is good, Jiang Yu kept pointing the finger at Ye Zhen, thinking that Ye Zhen had sufficient motives to kill the white wizard, and vowed to say: "You and the white wizard often quarreled before, and your relationship is very bad. You rescued him from prison It was all to use him to refine the potion, and that prescription was given by you!!"

    Ye Zhen blew himself up lightly: "I quarreled with Wizard Bai because of you."

    Jiang Yu looked puzzled and didn't believe it at all: "For me I am an illegitimate child, what can you argue about?"

    "You are the child of the white wizard, and I took in your mother and son when he abandoned his wife and son," Ye Zhen tried his best to blend into the role, looking at the shocked Jiang Yu and said: "It's a pity you My mother died of a serious illness on the way. After I brought you back, I simply raised you as my own child. Wizard White found out about this and wanted to return you, but I don’t want you to be abandoned by him again.”

    Arguing? It turned out to be because of this!

    Jiang Yu was silent for a while, then pointed at He Chuchu again, and aggressively said to her like a little rascal: "It's either her or you!"

    He Chuchu was called out, pointing to her chin in surprise: "Me?"

    "No Wrong, when I was looking for clues today, the potion prescription said, "Jiang Yu held up the prescription card for everyone to see, and said with a serious face: "After the potion is successfully refined, a high-level witch needs to be drawn. The sorcerer's witchcraft, this sorcerer must be a strong unmarried female alpha, and must have a very strong fire witchcraft, so that the white wizard, who is a fire wizard, can successfully refine the potion."

    No wonder, the white wizard didn't want to Let He Chuchu get married.

    Jian Cuo agreed with her face, touched her chin and looked at He Chuchu who was frowning, and said with a serious face, "It's very possible."

    Jiang Yu got his teammate, puffed up his small chest in an instant, and took out the information card Fu Tang gave just now , handed a card with a bag of candies to He Chuchu and said, "You dropped this one! These candies are actually what you were going to give to me."

    He Chuchu: "..."

    He Chuchu said helplessly: "Well, I admit that I did appear at the crime scene. Because the white wizard wanted to take the witchcraft from me to make potions. He was indeed very powerful, but I tried my best and escaped."

    This can also explain the magic scars on the white wizard.

    After two more rounds of clues, the situation became more and more complicated. Most members had motives for killing, and no one's testimony was credible.

    After analyzing, Shen You pointed the finger at the Bezos family, and even felt that Shi Qian was the most suspected, and she was frightened by Jian Cuo.

    In the second round of voting, Ye Zhen did not adopt Shen You's suggestion and proposed to vote for He Chuchu.

    He Chuchu: "??"

    He Chuchu was shocked: "Why?"

    "The motives and timeline of your actions are consistent with the death of Wizard White." Ye Zhen said.

    The group of people didn't think much, He Chuchu squeezed his temples, put the bottle of killing potion back to Jian Cuo, and said to everyone: "If I die and the game is not over, the murderer must be in the Bezos family."