Chapter 35

Chapter 35 It's Difficult to Be an Omega!

    Chen Jiu arrested Lin Chi, Yuan Suisui's assistant.

    In the drinking game between Huo Cheng and a few dandies, Lin Chi took advantage of Huo Cheng's drunkenness and wanted to strike. Unexpectedly, Huo Cheng belonged to a high-level alpha, and when his consciousness had not completely dissipated, he burst out powerful pheromones. The son suppressed Lin Chi, and then the police swarmed into the bedroom to arrest Lin Chi.

    The interrogation process was not long.

    Lin Chi was disdainful at first, but he remained unmoved by Chen Jiu's threats and temptations.

    Until Chen Jiu pressed him about his relationship with Yuan Suisui, questioning that he was actually Yuan Suisui's ex-boyfriend A Luo. Lin Chi's eyes were red when he heard this, and he struggled excitedly to restrain his chair, and roared, "They deserve it! They deserve it! If it wasn't for them, Sui Sui wouldn't have died!! I want to do it for Sui! Sui revenge!"

    "He Shu, Shen Wangyue, Cheng Qie, Liang Bei, Lu He, and Li Junnan were all killed by you?" Chen Jiu's eyebrows were slightly condensed, revealing majesty.

    Lin Chi sneered again and again, and a few traces of resentment flashed in his eyes: "You said those scumbags? They all deserve to die! If I didn't have so much time, I wouldn't just give them a knife casually!"

    Chen Jiu clasped the table and squinted. He narrowed his eyes, "So, you admit that you killed these people?"

    "That's right," Lin Chi raised his brows slightly, a bit rebellious, coupled with the light green beard protruding from his chin, he looked like he crawled out of hell Staring at Chen Jiu like a ghost, he said excitedly, "I killed all of them! Huo Cheng is the only one! Huo Cheng is the only one!"

    Jian Cuo and Ye Zhen stood in the observation room above the interrogation room. He clearly saw every move in the interrogation room.

    Jian Cuo pursed her thin lips slightly. Hearing him mention Huo Cheng, she suddenly remembered that when Huo Cheng gave Ye Zhen a tank of fish, the little assistant said at that time, "If the cat likes to eat, eat it all." This shows that Huo Cheng This person is indeed a ruthless person, but he did not expect that Huo Cheng would be involved in Yuan Suisui's case.

    But for some reason, he somewhat believed Lin Chi's words.

    In the interrogation room, Chen Jiu said unhurriedly: "Are you sure you don't want to explain everything clearly?"

    Lin Chi turned his eyes away, he didn't want to pay attention to the police, there was a slight sarcasm and disobedience in the corners of his eyes and brows.

    "Could it be that you really don't want to reverse the case for Yuan Suisui? Using your so-called means to get revenge, Yuan Suisui still died in the end, but the bad guys were not really brought to justice. Do you want Yuan Suisui to bear the stigma all his life? "

    I..." Lin Chi's eyes flickered, he bit his lip, and his eyes loosened a bit.

    Seeing this, Chen Jiu continued to insist: "We have retried Yuan Suisui's case. If you still don't cooperate, then Yuan Suisui will have to die."

    Lin Chi shifted his gaze to him, took a deep breath and asked: "You, really... will investigate everything?"

    "Yes."

    "What if Huo Cheng and the Huo Group are behind this case?"

    "The law will seek justice for Yuan Suisui."