Drunken Sidneet

Hey guys,
I hope you will like this story.

Sid's pov,
Today's morning is very lovely. My girl is beside me. Rits is looking very hot sleeping beside me. Wait, she is not Rits. Than who is she. What is she doing beside me. One minute we both are naked. Fuck, what happened last night.
Pov end.

A girl beside Sid is trying to wake up. Sid stand up from bed and went to the washroom.

Avi's pov,
What's happened last night. My head is too much paining. Oh god. Wait where is my clothes. I wrapped my body with blanket. And he is my classmate. We spent our night. Fuck.. I still can't remember what happened.

Flashback,
To the college reunion party, Sid, Avi and their all friends are present. Sid came towards Rits to surprise her. But in reward he gets surprised.

Sid saw her to kissing someone. He became too much angry. He came towards bar section. And he drinks too much alcohol.

Avi came towards her friend. Her friend said to her that Sid is also here and Rits is also here. She says I saw Rits is kissing to.... Before she could say something Avi's eyes became moist. She stops her to taking his name. She ran to the bar section and she too drink alcohol.

Sid and Avi both are full drunken. Sid saw her crying. He came towards her. He put his hand on her shoulder and asked her that what happened to her. She saw him and hugged him tightly. At that time romantic song is being played. They both loss their control and went to the corner where no one can see them. They both came close to each other. Sid came more close to her and asked her for permission. She closed her eyes. Sid started kissing to her. She also kiss him back. They went to Sid's private room. And spent their night.

Flashback ends.

Sid came out from washroom. He calls his manager to arrange their clothes. Sid is in towel. He came towards Avi.

Sid: I don't know that what happened last night. I drank alcohol and then.... I am sorry.

Avi: It's ok. It's not only your fault. It's my fault too.

Just than someone knocked the door.

Sid opened the door. His assistant gave him clothes. He gave a clothes too Avi.

Sid: Go and take a shower. Change your clothes. I am changing my clothes here.

Avi went to the washroom. After sometime she came out from washroom. She loss her Ballance. But Sid handle her

Sid: I'll dropped you to your home. You are not capable to go home by your Activa.

Avi agreed and went with Sid.

Sid dropped Avi to her home. After that he went to his office.

So guys,
How was the first chapter.
Tell your reviews in comment.
Because of my 12th board I can't write any chapter. But now my board exam is finished. So I'll try to update regularly.
Do votes and comments.

Your author,
Urmi