Dining table pe bak-bak

Hey guys,
I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Sid came back to his house. He went to his room. He saw that Avi is sleeping peacefully in bed.

Sid pov,
Ye ladki sote hue kitni masoom lagti hai. Koi keh shakta hai ki ye jo khud ek bachchi hai vo ek bachche ki maa banne ja rahi hai. Bhai ne iske baare me jitna bhi bataya usse to yahi lagta hai ki ye ladki kaafi innocent, brave, brilliant hai. Sid.. Sid kya soch raha hai tu bhi. I know ye achchi hai lekin. Tu sirf apne kaam par focus kar. Vo important hai tere liye. Chhod ye sab masle. Jo hoga dekha jayega.
Pov end.

Sid went towards her. And went to the couch. He try to sleep on couch but he failed. After sometime he went to the bed and sleep beside Avi.

At morning,
Sid wake up early. After getting freshen up he went to the Gym.

After sometime Avi wake up. She saw that Sid is not there. She thinks that Sid is not returned yet. She went to the washroom.

After sometime Sid came back from gym. And entered in his room. He saw that Avi is standing near mirror and trying to hook her blouse. Because of her smooth and little hands she fails to do that.

Sid came towards her and helped her. Avi is continuously staring him.

Sid: madam mujhe gurna bandh karo. Aur jaldi se niche chalo.

Avi: just two minutes.

She tied a messy bun on her hair. Sid came close to her and open her bun and told her to not tied the bun.

How can Avi denied him. She went to her Sid's land.

Sid: Miss Sorry Mrs. Nigam baar baar mujhe gurna bandh kijiye aur chaliye niche.

Sidneet went to downstairs. Avi went towards kitchen. She found Vibha there.

Vibha: Is Sid wake-up?

Avi: yes. He is in living area.

Vibha: I'll just come in two minutes.

Vibha went towards Sid. And asked that who is coming for ritual.

Sid: Avi ke bhai bhabhi aa rahe hai.

Vibha: mujhe ye bata unhe kya pasand hai khane me. Vo me lunch ke liye banau.

Sid: (mumbled) aap apne hatho se jo bhi banaogi vo kha lenge.

Vibha: Sid, I am asking something.

Sid: aap jo bhi banaogi unhe pasand aayega. Lekin unhe khir jyada pasand hai. To aap khir, aaloo ki sabji aur puri bana dijiye.

Vibha: are waah. Ye to mere Abhi ki bhi favourite hai.

After saying this her tears started flowing.
She wiped her tears before anyone can see. But Sid noticed that.

Vibha went to the kitchen. After sometime Vibha and Avi came to the dining area. Sid also came there. Avi served them food. And than she went towards Sid and sat beside him.

Than doorbell rang. Servant opened the door. Faisu and Jannat entered in the house. They asked that where is Nigams. Servant replies that they are in dining area and eating their breakfast.

Faisu and Jannat came there. Faisu and Jannat are family friends of them. They came here to congratulate Sidneet for their wedding. Vibha tells them to join breakfast. They joined them.
They started eating.

Faisu: yaar aunty kya Kamal ka khana banaya hai. Man karta hai ki harroj yaha aake sirf khata rahu.

Jannat: aur nahi to kya. Ye hai hi ek number ka aavara. Kuchh kam dhandha to hai nahi iske paas. To aur kya karega ye nikamma.

They started their bak-bak as always.

Vibha: chup raho dono. Mooh bandh karke khana Khao.

After listening that all started laughing to fainat.

Sid: mom Aaj ka breakfast superb hai. Lekin ye aapke hath ka bana hua nahi hai. Kis servant ne banaya hai. I won't to reward him/her.

Vibha: aaj khana kisi servant ne nahi balki meri pyari daughter in law ne banaya hai.
Ab bata kya inaam dega use.

Faisu: yaha thodi na inaam dega. Vo to room me Jake dega na. Haina Sid?

Sid: Faisu ke bachche. Tu rook tu to gaya aaj mere hath se.

Faisu: aunty please bachaiye mujhe. Dekhiye aap ka ladla hinsa karne pe utar aaya hai.

Vibha: Sid shant ho ja. Aur faisu tu chup reh ab. Aur ab agar koi bolega to vo mein hogi. Now finger on your lips.

They obeyed Vibha aunty like they are in schhol and Vibha aunty is their teacher.

Avi and Jannat can't control their laugh. They starts laughing like hell. Because of that Avi starts coughing badly.

Sid take glass of water and started giving it to Avi and patted her. She calms down.

After sometime Fainat went back. Sid take leave because of two reasons. The first is her mother insisted him sorry ordered him to take leave and second one you will get to know soon.

Sid take Avi to their room. Avi went towards Sid's bookshelf and try to find any interesting book to read.

Sid: what are you doing?

Avi: dikh nahi Raha?

Sid: dikh raha hai. Lekin itni saari books hai koi bhi uthalo.

Avi: interesting bhi to honi chahiye. Saari ki saari tumhari tarah boring hai.

Sid: very ghatiya joke. Kya interesting lagta hai  padhne ke liye.

Avi: jis tarah ke insaan ho tum lagta nahi hai ki mere interest ki book hogi yaha.

Sid: ye vala second ghatiya joke.

Avi: Chhodo, me Wattpad me hi padh lungi.

Sid: bilkul bhi nahi. Mobile to tum kam hi use karogi. Aur jo bhi book pasand hai vo order kar do. Lekin mobile me se padhna allowed nahi hai tumhe.

Avi: huh, khadus kahike.

Avi went towards her closet and took her diary. She sat on the bed and starts writing her diary.

Sid saw her. She is writing her diary like she is small child who is write her homework. Sometimes she writes, sometime think, sometime she smile, sometime sad.

So guys,
How was the chapter.

Tell your reviews in comments. Do vote and comments.

Sorry for not updating. I am busy in my femily function. That's why in these day's I can't update.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Your author,
Urmi