Khadus boss

Hey guys
I hope you will enjoy this chapter

Avi came to her house. Her parents asked her that where is she from last night. She answered that she went to her friend's home. Her parents are not satisfied for her answer. But they have not other choice.

She went to her room. After getting ready she went to her office. Her boss is ready to scold her. Because today she is late.

Avi is standing on the entrance of the office. Her boss's secretary came towards her.

Sec: Avi boss is calling you. Be ready for today's lecture.

Avi: is he angry?

Sec: don't ask me just go and see his face. You will get your answer.

Avi: please god save me.

She went to her boss's cabin.

Avi: Sorry bhai late ho gai.

Boss: we are in office. So say me sir.

Avi: sorry sir.

Boss: why are you late?

Avi: vo bhai...

Boss: sir....

Avi: sir personal reasons the

Boss: today you will do overtime. This is Mr. Singhania's file. I want finish this work till tomorrow.

Avi: lekin...

Boss: it's my order.

Avi: khadus kahike

Boss: kuchh kaha?

Avi: no sir.

Boss: ok. Get back to your work.

At night,
Avi's work is finished. His boss came towards her.

Boss: what happened. You are stressed.

Avi: nothing sir.

Boss: office hours are finished now you can call me bhai. Now say your problem.

Avi's brother and her boss is no other than Abhishek Nigam. Abhi is Vaishnavi's husband. Vaishnavi is Avi's cousin sister. Thir trio is awesome. They share all their secrets, happiness, sadness with each other. Abhi always helps Avi in all her problems. Abhi is like father figure to Avi. Something which Avi cannot share with her father she shared with Abhi. After sometime Avi take a job in Abhi's company. But they behave professional with eachother in office.
Avi also shared him that She loves Sid. But he is someone else's boyfriend. Abhi always support her every time.

She told him everything which happened in the party. Abhi talk with her and than he dropped her.

Abhi told her that he and Vaishnavi are going to Parris for trip. They will came after three months. If she need anything than call him.

After bidding by she entered in her house.

So guys,
That's for today.
I hope you liked.
Tell your reviews in comments.

Your author,
Urmi