[Cp.4]

"Huh?Who are you people?" Kaminari said when he knew the peoples were in front of him.

"*Ahem* Yeah..this is going to be a long story for you Kaminari-kun" Chizuko said clearing her throat.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"So.... you're telling me that we got sucked in this unfamiliar world because of some kind of...... strange light?" Kaminari said while thinking.

"Ahh..yes!You got it right Kaminari-kun " Chizuko clapping her hand.

"And who are those people?" Kaminari turn his head to look at Senku and the others.

Senku walk in front of him.

"Ishigami Senku a scientist" He said and shake hand with Kaminari.

Kaminari look at him for a second and then look towards Midoriya.People got confused by Kaminari attitude as he sighing.

"A cabbages and a broccoli we have here.What a great combination" Kaminari bluntly said.

Peoples are speechless but Kirishima and Chizuko can't really hold their laugh anymore.

"PFFT-HAHAHAHAHA"

"What did you said?!You stupid Pikachu!" Senku mad and irk mark pop out on his forehead.

"Bakugou?!" Kaminari shout in shock.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" the two still didn't stop laughing.

The other also chuckling seeing Kaminari fooling around Senku.Except Tsukasa,Kohaku and Kinro.

"Alright stop it Kaminari-kun, It's not good to say that you know" Midoriya try to calming Senku and his other two friends who's still laughing.

"My apologies Senku-san" Midoriya said.

"Ptff... alright I'll stop." Chizuko back to her sense.

"Kamibro..that is so hilarious!" Kirishima said.

"Let's start again"Midoriya sighing .

"Huh?Okay" Kaminari said as he introduced himself.

"The name Kaminari Denki! My quirk is Electrification.My hero name goes Chargebolt! Nice too meet ya!" He said smiling.

The people were shock.Doesn't it mean he's the strongest one?They thought.It is hard to obtain a electric but this guy born with the power of electric.

"HUH!?This guy is really a sorcery!?We are dead!" Ginro shout,enough for them to cover they ears.

"I can't believe people have power,they are witch" Kinro said.

"It's not, you idiot" Chizuko said rolling her eyes.

On other hand,the scientist is smiling devilish.

"Oh so,you got a electric power huh...You know how hard people from the billion years ago to get the source of electric?It take risk of people lives to face the god of lighting,yet you born with it...kukuku" Senku said make the poor Kaminari terrified.