[Cp.6]

"We just finished our training with Chizuko" Midoriya said, as he sweating a lot.

"You guys seem worst.Must be the harsh one" Kohaku look at Midoriya state.

"Totally, she's really strict when it comes to training" Kaminari scared.

"Talking about her,where is she?" Ukyo ask.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Oh?Chizuko? She's with Tsukasa-san at outside" Midoriya said.

It happened after their training done,Chizuko got called by Tsukasa as he want to have conversations with her.It's quite rare to see him with Chizuko.

A few minutes ago..

"Alright!Good job guys!You all doing great!" Chizuko said happily while giving them thumb up.

The three of them were panting and sweating.

"Y-yeah..ugh..you..torture us..Chizuko.." Kaminari fall and lay on the floor.

"How can you didn't sweating even after that harsh training you did?" Midoriya ask.

"Training" She simply said with proud face.

"Nah,we all know she's one of the strongest in our class,it's abvious" Kirishima smile.

"Thanks Kiri-kun,you guys can go back now and take a rest" She smile as they nod.Suddenly ,out of nowhere someone place a hand on Chizuko shoulder making her jolted in shock.

"Ekkkkkkkkk-!" She flinch and step back.The other three were also surprised to see who is.

"Ah..sorry about that" It was Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa-san!?" They said at the same time.

"Geez,no need to scare me like that,I thought there's a ghost" Chizuko said, she calmed down now.

"What are you doing here Tsukasa-san?"Midoriya ask.

"I want to have conversation with Chizuko" he said and look down at Chizuko.

"Chizuko?" Kaminari said.

"Me?" Chizuko point at herself.

"Yes,can you give me your time for a bit?" He ask with his usual expression.

"Uh..um yes! sure" she nervously said.

"Well then,we will get going now Chizuko.See ya!" Kirishima said,the three of them waves to Chizuko and went to meet Senku and the others.

Chizuko waves back at them before look at Tsukasa again.

"So..what you want to talk about?" She said.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Tsukasa huh? Didn't see that coming" Ukyo said in deeply thought. Probably related to why Tsukasa's want to meet Chizuko.

"Ano..Ukyo-san,what actually happen between them?" Kaminari whisper to Ukyo's while pointing at Senku and Ryusui.

Ukyo's just chuckling while scratching his cheeks.

"They were just arguing over how long it would take to get to America.Let's just say it's a battle between Science Captain and Ship Captain" Ukyo said as the three hero just nodding their head understanding.

Meanwhile,Senku and Ryusui still arguing about early.Gen will be on Ryusui's side while Kohaku on Senku's side and the showdown begin.

Gen will be on Ryusui's side while Kohaku on Senku's side and the showdown begin

With a gambling...

"Gambling!?So manly!" Kirishima said in excitement.

"Way to go guys!" Kaminari cheer up.

"Uh..so this is how they will solves their problem.." Midoriya said as he just smile.

Suddenly,Chizuko come and approaching her friend from behind.

"You guys!" She said as she tackle them from behind and then four of them fall to the floor.

"Woah-! Chizuko?!" They said and get up while Chizuko just laughing.

"Ah there you are our dear Chizuko-chan" Gen said with his usual smile.

"So... what is it about Tsukasa?" Kohaku ask.

"Nah,just therapy session" Chizuko said boredly as some of them got confused.

"Heh, probably giving each other a motivations" Senku laugh.

Chizuko just rolled her eyes and sigh.

To be continue...

━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

This chapter is short just like me :) but I'll continue later...

Trust me,I'm not dying..yet

(joke lol)

Hope you like it!

-AuthorKen