[Cp.5]

"No need to be polite to me Francois-san!And tell me if you need a help with it,I also can bake!"She said smiling.

"That would be a great help for me...Chizuko" He said and they start to bake some bread with the new flavors.A chocolate!

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Gotta bring plenty of resources,so get hauling.We wanna ship out again in hurry" Senku said as he carrying some stuff to the ship.

"What's the big rush,when we only just got back!?" Ginro cried.

"Can we also join you guys on journey?" Midoriya interrupt.

"Huh?Of course.We need all of you monsters like strength to help us.It would be a waste if we didn't brought you.Heroes" Senku smirking.

"GREAT!" Kirishima and Kaminari cheer up.

Meanwhile,Kiseki and Yuzuriha are doing some projects when Senku told them so.Senku doesn't care if it sloppy but those two artisan can't accept the fact as if it was a mocking for them.

That's when their spirit fired up and they will show Senku how's the work done.After finish, peoples gathering around the suspicious half sphere tent.

Even our four young hero are curious.

"Woahh! It's look so cool!" Midoriya said

"Woahh! It's look so cool!" Midoriya said.He never saw anything like this back in their world that only work in holographic.

"So manly" Kirishima said.

"So b-big!!" Kaminari shock.

Chizuko only admiring the work of artisan from the bottom of her heart as she actually pretty impressed about how the people work.

Soon,Senku explaining about all their mission and planning to go to America and find some corns before the winter comes.

"So guys,this our first mission in this new world to help people build their civilization that has been collapse over 3,700 years ago" Chizuko eyes showing determination.

The other three were already fired up.

"And from now, I'll take charge to train you guys" She said.

"Yes!(Hai!)" They said.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The day turns to night when they start to depart and head to their destination.

It was a quiet night in the Persueus ship with the sound of the waves and the moonlight illuminating their way.

Ryuusui the one who's captaining the ship.The other people doing their own thing including the U.A students.