Prologue & Lily

Prologue:
Rioniansia is a planet located in the Quonset Galaxy, within the realm of Davorki. The Rionian Beast are known for terrorizing and devouring worlds, taking anything they desire, including slaves, particularly females for their own pleasure. They use their venom to poison their prey. However, whenever a female ingests their venom, they are injected with the beasts' offspring egg embryos, which once hatched, take over the host and kill them for incubation. The creatures found a planet full of women, Earth, which was also abundant in the resources they sought. They invaded the planet, not expecting the humans to fight back. When they did, the Rionian Beasts upped their invasion of Earth. The humans disappeared and went into hiding, and unbeknownst to the beasts, Earth's scientists and elites sent out a distress message: "SOS PLEASE HELP EARTH IS IN PERIL AND TURMOIL. Earth is under attack by unknown beasts. They are devouring everything: humans, animals, resources, and structures. We need help in defeating these horrific beasts. Please hurry, we need aid in defeating these beasts." Now, Earth had to wait and see what would happen to the world and who would come to save it. The Galactic Empire Council or GEC had received the distress call and informed the Ruler of Davorki, Alistir the Warrior King.
End of Prologue
Lily's Background
Lily has always wanted to help people she decided to become a doctor. She figures that surgeons make the most money and they help make people better. She decided to attend UCLA, then UCSD, and finally NYU. She has spent so long in school learning and studying the human body. She never had the time for family, friends, or even a love life.

She tried to have a boyfriend but the relationship ended in tears. She lost her virginity during her Senior year of college at UCLA with her only boyfriend Kyle it wasn't like she dreamed of it was over quickly and Kyle broke up with her afterward. She never wanted to be in a relationship ever again. However, lately, her dreams focused on a strange-looking man who saved her life and her sister's lives as well she didn't know what to think of her dreams of the man. She dismissed them as stress-related with everything else going on lately. But Lily's life was about to change forever. Lily was in her last year of medical school at NYU and was top of her class. She was busy the last few weeks with final exams and nights at the hospital, she was looking forward to her break and spending time with her family. Lily was on Spring Break when everything happened.

Lily was the eldest daughter and sister to Willow, Rosemary, and Foxglove (Fox). They were all home to celebrate their father's retirement from the Chicago Fire Department. Then everything went scary. They all heard the warning and went into hiding. The creatures were out of a sci-fi novel War of the Worlds by Orion Wells. They were scaly and slimy and devoured everything in sight human, beast, even cars and structures. The message from the government said, "Don't leave your hiding places unless it's an emergency or you need supplies."
**********************************
Lily:
This is where our story begins our father left for supplies and never came back. We decided to go to our grandparent's house in Bakersfield California. We gathered as many supplies as possible and we started walking during the day and hiding at night trying not to bring too much attention to us. We were somewhere in the Midwest and we were hiding in an old farmhouse. We have been here a while Fox slipped and fell and landed into a patch of the slimy substances and now she was deathly ill and we didn't know what she had. We were all worrying about her. We were also low on supplies. Since I was the eldest and had medical knowledge I knew what medication she needed we decided that I would go back to the town we passed and see if I could find supplies and medicine and we would move on.

I retraced our steps and I ended up in the town we had walked through. I looked for a Clinic, Urgent Care, or Pharmacy I spotted one I went into the back of the Pharmacy and looked for Penicillin, or antibiotics for Fox. I found several syringes and vials of penicillin I grabbed them and other medication, first aid supplies, Kotex, Tampons, a radio, and batteries. I spotted a store I went in and I grabbed five bottles of water, four cans of soup, three cans of chicken, boxes of crackers, a jar of peanut butter, and three cans of tuna and I was trapped. The creatures were in the store it sounded like they were very close. I thought that I was going to die, but I was determined to save my little sister. I didn't know how I would get out. Then I saw him the man from my dreams I couldn't believe it was crazy ALIENS ONLY EXISTED IN DR. WHO, STAR WARS, AND STAR TREK but he was standing in front of me and speaking with me. This is how I was rescued and found the love of my life.