Fairwell Earth pt. 3

Rylon went to Fox and asked how she was doing "Better my love" she told me "Fox are you well enough to stand my love?" "Uh-huh," she says "Fox come with me," Rylon says Fox gets up and takes his hand. They were walking down the corridor when she stopped he stopped and turned around to face her. Fox goes to him she wraps her arms around him, "not here my love" "I whisper "I love that you never left me thank you " Fox says "Oh love I was so worried about you" he whispers with tears in his eyes he picked her up and carried her to his Quarters. We entered Rylon's quarters he locked the door. He carried me to his bed and gently laid me down on the bed and he crawled onto the bed and pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Our kiss turned deep and passionate. "Fox we can stop if it's too much for you" he whispered "Rylon I need you," Fox says "Alright my love" Raylon kissed me and their clothes came off he kissed her neck and I reached for her perfect breasts, and devoured them by fondling and sucking her nipples she arched her back and moaned ooooooo Rylonnnn "You like that" yessssss goddddd I was hard in my manhood I spread her legs and took one and draped over my shoulder she looked down. He was huge and I couldn't believe it and I couldn't wait. "I slipped my hard manhood into her waiting womanhood and let her get used to me inside her "Ready love" "Yes do it" I pushed through she screamed in pain but then she screamed in pure ecstasy yesss ooooo mmmm godddd harder yessssss I pounded her until she screamed out my name Rylonnnn godddd Rylonnn yesssss oooo  I pounded her until she spasms and we both cum together then I released inside her. We are both panting and catching our breath. I pulled out of her.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom I turned on the water and filled up the tub I added healing oils then I took her and placed her into the tub and I climbed behind her "Mmmm, this is nice" "That was amazing the best sex I have ever had with anyone" I whisper to him "Foxglove I love you I want you to live with me when we arrive in my home world" I say "Rylon I love you too and it would be my pleasure to live with you" "really beautiful" "yes" "would you be my intended mate" "Yes I would" I say. "Foxglove you have made me the happiest man" I whisper to her "Rylon you make me feel so safe I have never felt that way with anyone except for my father and my sisters," I tell him "Fox all I want to do is for you to be safe and loved and happy," I tell her "This bath feels so good," she says smiling we finished with soaking I picked her up and dried her off and gently picked her up and placed her on the bed I climbed up onto the bed and then pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest she takes her hand and gently rubbed my back and gently ran her fingers through my hair "mmm that's nice" I whisper "yeah," she says smiling. "Fox love when was the last time that you rested you look exhausted"? I whispered to her "I don't remember" she said and she fell asleep in my arms, I waited for her to fall asleep. I gently got out of bed covered her up kissed her lips went to my living quarters and called my mother. I told her everything that I found my mate Foxglove who is Lily's baby sister. My mother's happy for us. I order substances for us. I heard the doorbell I opened the door and the substance arrived I went to the bed and then put my love in my arms and kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back and opened her eyes "Hi sweetheart" she said smiling "You hungry" I ask "famished" she says smiling I helped her up and wrapped my robe around her and picked her up and carried her to our table. "Wow I haven't eaten anything since I got here they had me on liquid food" she whispered to me I sat down she sat down on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder "Love eat something please" "I take my favorite and held it up to her and she took a bite "oh that's good" "I know it's my favorite it's a pudding made from the moon flowers of Plutard" I say "really a flower" "yes" we continued to eat she kept asking me about the food and I answered. "Rylon do I have to follow any traditions in your world," I ask "No I'm not the intended ruler so we are free to marry anytime but it will have to be after my brother since he is King" he explained "ok that means that Alistir and Lily have more things to do before they marry" "yes" "the only required tradition is for you to have a jewel placed on your arm and each child born gets an additional jewel in the color of your choice" "cool" I picked her up and placed her on the bed I get behind her and pulled her into my arms she fit perfectly in my arms I love her and she wants to be mine forever. We fell asleep together.

Alistir, Xan, Xeon, and Wexis return from returning the Rion embryos. Lily meets Alistir in their quarters."That was too easy Alistir" she says "You feel that too he said "Uh huh I think that they are up to something that involves Foxglove" she says "How long to your Galaxy" Lily asks "We should be hitting hyper speed any moment and then it's not long" he says "you and your sisters will be given your communicators now." He says "I can't wait" and "Love let's go" We go to the command center. "Fox" "Umm hum" "It's time for you to get the communicators," Rylon says "ooo let's go, is Alistir back from earth yet"? "Yes, he and Lily are on their way to the command center. Ok, let's go." We made our way to the command center Rylon picked me up and carried me to the command center. I see Willow Rose and Lily. My sisters are there too and we are equipped with the communication devices it fits into our ears like a hearing aid but it's nanotechnology and crazy.

We are in Willow's quarters and my record player is playing "Islands in the Streams by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers" and we are singing along it was our parents' Wedding Song. When the song ended Fox had something to tell us. "When we get to Davorki I will be living with Rylon," she says "I'm going to marry Rylon after you and Alistir," she says "Oh congratulations Fox," I say we hug her. "We are happy for you both," we say

Xan was nervous about telling Rosemary. They have been talking since they met. He answered all her questions about the ship, the planet, the galaxy, about everything. He truly loves Rose. She heard her bell go off. "Enter," she says her doors opened up and Xan walked into her room. "Hello, Xan good to see you" Hey I understand you much better now Xa her nickname for him. He smiled "Rosemary can we speak." "Sure" We go to my couch and sit down. "Rosemary I have never had a close connection with someone like you. Someone who understands technology like me it's been so nice talking with you." She nodded and smiled. "Xan do you like me," she asks "Uh huh," he says he leans into her he kisses her lips gently and it is amazing it is what he was missing she felt sparks and she didn't want it to stop. Xan stood up picked her up and left her quarters. He carried her to his quarters. His quarters smell like an alpine forest and an ocean breeze. Xan laid me down on his bed. He got on top of her and kissed her. Clothes started to come off, and he kissed down her neck to her nipples they called me and I gently sucked them and fondled them she moaned ooooo mmmmm I parted her legs and I was hard for her my manhood was ready for her he was huge and I knew this was going to be great. I slipped my hard manhood into her wet and waiting womanhood she screamed in pure ecstasy I pushed through and pounded her until she screamed in ecstasy yessssss ooooooo mmmm goddddd yesssss ooooo mmmmm she climaxed and spams I released inside her. I pulled out of her and I pulled her into my arms and held her. She looked at me and kissed me. "Rosemary" "Mmmm yeah" "I want you to live with me when we get back to Davoraki," he says "Xan I would love to live with you," she says I smile and kiss her. "Rosemary I want you to be my mate my only love" "Xa I've wanted you since you comforted me when we received the message from my dad's phone so I would love to be your mate" "I love you Xan" "I love you as well" "Rest well my love" I whispered to her she fell asleep.

Xeon was very nervous standing outside of Willow's quarters he rang the bell and waited. Willow answered the door and smiled. "Hi Xeon" "Willow I would like to speak with you," he says "Sure come in," she says they go over to her couch. "Willow I have never met someone like you, I find you fascinating and intriguing," he says "Thank you," she says "Willow when I met you at the domestic dwelling the day we rescued you from the Rionian Beasts I felt like we had a connection" he adds "Me too," she says "Willow I'd like you to be my mate," "oh Xeon yes I'd love to be your mate," She says Xeon picked her up and carried her to his quarters. Once inside his quarters, he carried her to the bed laid her down gently, and kissed her lips she kissed him back their kiss deepened to a passionate kiss clothes flew off he took in her beautiful body he examined every single inch of her he loved it he laid on top of her spread her legs he took her other leg and draped it over his shoulder she saw his manhood it was ready for her and she ready for him he slipped his hard manhood into her wet womanhood and pounded her until she screamed his name over and over again and he pounded her until she climaxes to her orgasm she spasms and he released inside her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her "Willa I love you" "Xe I love you so much it hurts" I told her she needed to rest.