Fairwell Earth pt. 1

We reached his Quarters and he locked the door. He carried me through to our bedroom he put me on the bed he climbed up next to me. "I want the words you said again" he whispered to me "I would have come anyways I never want to be without you Alistir" I whispered Alistir kissed me so passionately like I was dying it felt so good I didn't want it to stop, he laid on top of me kissing my neck and he reached my breasts and he took off my bra. Her breasts were so beautiful and plump. I licked them and sucked them and she moaned ooooo mmmm I take my manhood and gently slipped into her womanhood and I pounded her she lost it again in pure ecstasy ohhhhhhhh yesssss godddd yesssss mmmmmmm harder yesssssss goddddd yessssssss mmmmmm ooooooo yesss fuckkk yeahhhh fuckingg goddd mmmm fuckkkimgg yesssss don't stopp yessss I climaxed and spam out of control, we released together. "

"Alistir are you okay" I sat up, and I grabbed him into my arms I kissed his head, and rubbed his back gently. He rested his head on my chest and I kissed him. "Alistir I'm here for you I'm not going anywhere." I said and kissed him. We lay there for hours it was so nice. "Lily you acted like a true Queen you took care of me" he whispered to me I smiled. "Lily I'm so happy that you are here with me and you are my queen," he says smiling "I'm right where I belong where I am meant to be." I say "Alistir" "Yes my love" Could you take me and my sisters home to Chicago so we can close this part of our lives together." I ask sadly he senses it and picks me up and places me in his arms "Of course my love I know leaving your home will be hard and I understand if you change your mind" She stops me "Alistir I love you. You are my King and my family, and family matters to me which means you matter to me, I never want to leave you," I say "Alistir look at me please" I take my hand and gently lift his chin and look into his beautiful green eyes "I love you no matter what Alistir "Oh Lily my love I love you so much that it hurts." We held each other "My love are you hungry"? I asked her she nodded and I pressed a button on my nightstand and ordered us food. When it came we ate in bed. We laughed. Lily told me how her mother died which is sad. I just couldn't wait to make her my beautiful Queen, I couldn't stop staring at her in my arms I wrapped her tighter in my arms she fit perfectly in my arms and she was sleeping in my arms it made me smile and feel like I won. I fell asleep for the first time in a long time and it's because of my Queen I just love that. I can't wait to make her my official Queen that's a beautiful ceremony and afterward has its benefits and she is perfect and I get her the rest of my life. We slept for a while when we heard the bell of the front door. "Baby we have to go," he said I kissed her "Alright" I smiled at her she got up and I pulled her into my arms and whispered "You mine when we get back" She winked at me I knew she was flirting with me so I smiled we went to the door. We opened the door it was Xeon and Rose. "Lily Fox just received a strange message on her phone from Dad," Rose says "I thought he never came back." Alistir said "Yes but he is alive," she says ."Where's Foxglove's phone?" I asked Rose to hand me the phone and then I redialed the number and waited, Alistir invited Xeon and Rosemary to come into our living room. I see the stress on the face of Rose and the way Xeon was concerned about her and it made me smile. We heard "Hello" in a man's voice "Hello who is this please and why do you have my father's phone?" My name is Dakota Johnson I found this phone and wanted to return it to the owner" he said "This phone belonged to my father where did you find it exactly?" I asked him Alistir was holding my hand and would squeeze it ever so slightly it made me smile "was there a body.There was" Thank you we will be in Chicago tomorrow here's the address 231 National Ave I said goodbye and hung up. "His name was Dakota Johnson he found the phone and Dad's body he had Dad buried, he wanted to return the phone and to give us closure for us Fox's number was the last call. " Lily asked if we would take her and her sisters home to give them closer," Alistir says Rosemary and Lily smile. "I will let Fox and Willow know," Rose says I nod and smile. They left and we were alone again. I started sobbing and Alistir rushed over to me and picked me up and he took us to the couch and sat down. I was crying Alistair was concerned about me "Lily love I'm here for you I hate seeing you cry. But I'm here sweetheart." He whispered to me and rubbed my back gently I rested my head on his shoulder. "A-A-Alistir knowing what happened to my dad I'm relieved and saddened by the news," I said "I'm so sorry Lily." He whispered "Baby," I said "What is it my love" he responded, "I am truly grateful to have you." I said "Love let's go to bed you look, exhausted," he said he gently guided me to the bed picked me up, and placed me on the bed he crawled up onto the bed and pulled me into his arms, and he covered us up. I laid in his arms I was just so content with him that I fell asleep. I watched her sleeping she was so pretty. I finally fall asleep.