Alistir & Lily pt. 2

She sighed and couldn't get him out of her head and their passionate kiss. She retraced her footsteps and made it back to the farmhouse at dusk. She entered the house. "W-W-Where have you been You are late," Willow says crying. What's the matter Willow"? "Fox is getting worse," Rose says. "I have the medicine right here," I say I rush to Foxglove's side get a single vile of penicillin take the necessary dose, and then give the shot to Foxglove who moans slightly "Ouch". We turn on the radio for the emergency broadcast the message tonight was that the entire planet was overtaken by the "Rionan Beast" creatures they all ate a can of tuna and some crackers from the supplies. "Willow take first watch," I say gently while yawning and she nodded Rosemary and I fell asleep then at first light  I felt a gentle tapping and I woke up "It's your watch" Willow yawned I went to the window and crouched down making sure not to be seen. My mind went to thoughts of Alistir and me. I just wanted him so badly and for him to hold me in his arms I smiled and saw the sunrise it was beautiful. I knew that we had to move on.

Alistir couldn't stop thinking about Lily and their kiss. He had to find her and protect her and her sisters. "Lord Alistir," Rylon says "Yes Brother," I say "Did you find the distressed human you sensed"?He asks "I did brother she's my mate my Queen." I say "That's wonderful Alistir, what is she like"? He asks "Her name is Lily she's gorgeous and I sense that she's about to be in trouble" Alistir says "Brother I need you to track her please" He was my best tracker. "Xan and Xeon come with us." Rylon sniffed me and the air and then walked the way she did we followed Rylon. We followed the trail to a small domestic house. Xan scans the area and the building and he scanned 4 life forms. We sensed the Rionian Beasts coming. Rylon came with me. We approached the domestic building and I smiled I could see my little human my Queen in the window.

I couldn't believe my eyes but he was right outside. He was with a taller man with similar traits brothers. I went to the door and opened it up but Willow stopped me. "Lily, what are you doing"? She questioned, "They're ok he rescued me yesterday." I said to Willow "How do you know that they won't hurt us" She said "Because he won't we had a connection with each other and we spoke" I said, "Willow trust me please, and I am the eldest." I said "Alright Lil" She says I was about to open the door he was right there. I opened the door he came inside. "Lily you and your sisters are in danger," he says "How did you find me"? "My brother Rylon tracked you," he says "Thank you for coming." I say gently he smiles "My pleasure it's my job to protect you and your sisters. But you are really in danger the Rionian Beasts are on their way here." He said "Fox cannot move she's sick" I whispered with a quiver he sensed her anguish he pulled me into his arms and I breathed him in he smelled good like a sea breeze and a forest. "Where is she, Lily"? He asks gently "Follow me" We go to the couch "Fox my love," I say gently with no response he again senses my distress and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his arms he radioed Xan he came into the house "This is Xan he is my best medic allow him to check Um" "Foxglove or Fox" "To checkout Fox and see what is ailing her". He whispers to me I nod Xan steps forward "Your Highnesses," he says smiling he knelt gently next to Fox pulled out his device, and then scanned her over.  He stood up and turned around "It's not good my Lord she's going to die if we don't act now, I must take her to the ship and decontamination must be done she's been infected with the venom of the Rionian Beast's Poison if this isn't done she will die," he says "thank you Xan," I say he nodded he spoke into his wrist "I ordered a medical transport, "Alistir says

"Who are these guys Lily," Rosemary says "Ones who are here to save the earth and us," I say "Woe-woe Lily are they ALIENS?" Willow says "Yes Willow keep your voice down the Rionian Beasts respond to loud noises" "It's almost here," Rylon says walking into the room Willow does a double take at Rylon. Rylon did the same to Willow. "We have to go with them," I say "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY LILY"! Rose and Willow say I nod "They can save Foxglove," I say "Fine we'll go to save her," they say "Medical transport is on its way they will be here in a few minutes Xan says "Alistir I sense the Rionian Beasts are here" Xeon my scout "they're over the hill." He says "we will protect you and your sisters just stay right here." Alistir whispers to me "please come back to me Alistir" I whisper he leaned in and kissed me again and I felt so good inside. "Of course Lily we are not finished getting to know each other better." He turned to face his men.

I looked at my sisters and they were in shock. "Guys, we have to stay right here and protect Fox at all costs," I say "Um did that alien just kiss you, Lily?" Willow asks stunned "Yes so what he's my intended mate I have been dreaming about him and I know that he's the one," I say "What was the kiss like," Rosemary says smiling "AMAZING" With that we hear what to be screeching noises in the distance. We get nervous and go over to Fox and huddle over her. I knew that Alistir and his men would protect us at all costs. I was falling in love with Alistir he came to rescue me and my sisters. I was still in shock but my heart was telling me to trust him I was just so scared to fall for him givin' my past relationship that ended badly. I hope that he feels the same. But I know that he was the one for me. The Rinionian Beasts were getting close.

I left my Queen and her beautiful sisters. It was hard not to stare at Lily, but I had to focus and keep myself, my men, and my Queen and her sisters safe. We stepped outside. "Xan, stay inside with your Queen and her sisters," I said. He nodded and stepped back inside the door and over to the females. "Xan," he turned, "Yes, your Highness?" "Thank you," I said. He nodded. "Medical transport will be here in less than five minutes," he said. I nodded. "Xeon, take the back just in case. Rylon, you and I take the front. We take our positions. We heard the screeching sound and then they appeared.